Is She Really Worth It?

This is an old short story I did like last year for my Creative Writing class as an upcoming sophomore. It's very amateur and overly cliché. Also, it may have a lot of punctuation errors. Don't mind them too much. This will get edited some point in time and may even be extended into a full-novel. 

Copyright © 2013  Wackyweirdochic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story "Is She Really Worth It?" is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copy anything from this and I won't heistate to report or press charges. 

                                                         ~          *          ~          *          ~

Snow Weathers is so beautiful. She has long flowing golden hair. Her skin is nicely tanned. And she has the most beautiful aqua blue eyes! She’s been the top of her class. Everyone likes her. Also, her boyfriend is the basketball team’s captain. He hates me. For some unknown reason, he started hating me in the 4th grade. He only started showing that type of attitude towards me after a girl that he talked to often started talking to me. She said that she relates to me more than she does to him. And just like that, he hated me from that point.

The late bell rang for first period.

I hurried to biology class.

Once I entered, the stench of dead pigs made its entrance into my nostrils. I cringed in disgust. What a horrid smell. The teacher was already talking about the pig dissections and all.

I tried to creep into my seat unnoticed.

“Nice of you to join us, Nevon,” she said.

I sat down in shame.

The teacher started mentioning who we were partners with again. I’m assigned with Nastalgia Cottage. She has long light brown hair, brown eyes, and lightly colored brown skin. Nastalgia is always wearing her long bang in her eyes. So you can’t see her face. She’s very beautiful—even more beautiful than Snow. However, she is very odd. She’s very quiet and to herself. I always see her sitting by her lonesome at lunch. Also, she never talks to anyone. I mean, she talks to you when she needs to, but doesn’t do so just for social entertainment. I don’t think she has any friends (like me). It’s a surprise to me, since she is on the Honor’s List and is a loner. She’s also into athletics as well. You’d think she was super duper popular, but no. She’s one of those people that you’d forget about ten years from now. She might as well be invisible. Often, I hear people call her by the name of “Cottage Cheese.”

Everyone joined their partners.

Nastalgia sat next to me.

She awkwardly put on her goggles and gloves that were sitting upon the desk.

Then, the teacher passed out knives to each group.

As soon as we got our knives, Nastalgia immediately was amused with the knife and started playing with it.