prolouge

1998 October 24,

Scared, confused, and bruised, Claira shakes wondering why she is being shoved into a car. she starts to cry,  thinking  that her life may be over. Only 4 years old holding on tight to her doll. Asking all these questions, treating it like a real person. The car slows and Claira shakes even more, remembering all of the past, the pain of being beat and love that she still felt for her birth parents. The car door open and she stays frozen, as if she was chained to the car. An arm reaches in the car and holds her hand telling her its all right and that she is safe from any harm.

1999 June 12,

Her old family still lingers in her mind and she still keeps the doll her old family bought even though the new parents that Claira have now, are with child. she still talks to the doll as if it is real. The doll is well groomed and knows all of the girls secrets that no one else knows. She is very curious when her little sister is born, Claira wonders, if with the new born, maybe her new family will forget about her.

2012 July 9th

13 years  pass and the family still happy, decides that it is a good idea to go camping to show Claira and Sydney the wonderuos joys of camping.  Claira is well adjusted. Sydney is 13 and a little now. They get to the camp grounds and set up. The tent got st by the campfire to keep warm. And you would think Claira being 18 would not have brought a doll with her but she is so emotionally attached to the doll. . .

At 2:15 am Sydney had to use the outhouse and made Claira go with her. So Claira got up without the doll and went with Sydney. In the mean time the tent caught on fire and her parents, with the doll burnt alive and they're screams were painful for Claira and Sydney to hear. Claira told Sydney to stay in the outhouse while Claira goes out to see. Claira got out there and rich for the water but by then it was to late, the roaring fire did its damage to the parents and the doll. Claira froze not because of the parents death, per say, but because her best friend and loveable creature that she had since birth, died.