Spliting up

Megan's POV:

Hi I am Megan, I am 19 years old. I have grey/blue eyes, I have mousy brown hair... I am married to Harry Styles! Well... Your probably wondering on how me and Harry met? Well let me take you back....

*Flash Back*

Megan's POV:

It was Friday night, me and my girls, Lauren, Molly and Megan C(cooper is her nickname) we all live in Wigan. We heard our favourite boy band, One Direction, were playing in Manchester! So us being the bad ass rebels we are decided we was going to sneak in through the back and see if we can get into the concert or backstage! If we get backstage I'm gonna try and get Harry's attention!!! He's my favourite in the band! I WILL MARRY HIM ONE DAY!!! He's only 5 months older than me so I have got a better chance than any of the other girls!! *beep* oh that's my phone ringing better get it! Oh it's mollz! "Hey girl!" I said. "Hey megs were outside in Lauren's dads van!" Molly explained. I looked out window to all my sisters waving at me! So I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on and exited out the house.

Molly's POV:

So me and the girls were going to sneak in to a one direction concert... Well, I have tried telling them... I don't want to... Well I do because I really want to meet them or watch them in concert!!!! But they are so much more confident than me! I just don't want to get caught and get into trouble... But I promised them I would and I don't break no promises to my sisters!!!

Megan's POV:

We was finally at the arena... After that boring 30 minute drive! We all split up. Me and Molly went one way and Lauren and Megan went the other. "We have been looking for 20 minutes now mollz were never gonna find a way in!!! Shall I just ring lozz and see where they are and meet up?" I asked. "Mollz?" I turned around, she disappeared? I grabbed my phone, and scrolled to Molly's contact and clicked the call button. Damn!!! Her phone was switched off... I tired Lauren instead, "hello?" Lauren said. "Hey babes, have ya seen Molly?" I asked. "Yeah she's here she got a little lost where are you?" She explained. "Oh I don't know meet me back at the car babes." I said. She agreed and I ended the call. I was walking whilst texting, stupidly not looking where i was going! A door flung open! It hit me straight on the head! It was steel too! I fell straight to the ground! Last thing I heard was a slow deep voice saying "oh my god I'm so sorry love!"