1

Hello everyone! thanks for taking the time to read this!

Just a little like note there, the song that starts off this chapter is....

Roxy, from Chicago

So ya enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I paced around the room. Letting my feet drag lazily on the wooden floor to the beat of the song i mumbled the beat to myself, letting my hips away with it,

I turned around, singing along,

"The name on everybody's lips, in gonna be Roxie!" I siad singing to my reflexion.

"The ladie raking in the chips, Is gonna be roxy, im gonna be a celebrity that mean somebody everyone knows," i ran doing a succesful firebird.

"There gonna reconize my eyes, my hair, my teeth, my boobs, my nose!" I sang, while doing my ale secon turns, touching my body to the lyrics.

I did shenae turns across the room, ending it with a triple pirrouette.

"Not just some dumb mechanics wife, I'm gonna be Roxie," I dropped my back to the mirror, grinning at my own reflexion.

"Who says that murders not an art...!,"I said working my right tilt.

"And who in case she dosnt have! To say she started with a bang!" I did a disc jump landing on the floor in my straddle. I walked through it laying on my back.

"Roxy Heart," i sang arching my back to pull myself up. I rolled off the floor picking up my feet cat like, towards the mirror.

"Im a star! And the audience loves me! And i love them. And they love me for loving them and i love them for lovig me! And that because none i us had enough love in our childhoods." I did a slow backwalk over. I did a double cupe turned ending it in a layout, sliding down to my right split.

"And thats show biz." I murmured.

The song lingered, the jazz music continued to play.

I am Beutiful

I am talented

I am sexy

I am Roxy!

"Roxy are you in there?! " I groaned but dragged myself off the floor.

I walked over and pressed pause on the sterio, and walked over to te locked door,

"Yes?" I asked annoyed, opening it. A young guy stood on the other side, probably a freshman, wearing the Jv varsity team shirt.

"Im sorry its just Nat wanted to see you," he blushed slightly at my partial nudity, i was only wearing a red sports bra, that showed plenty of cleavage to him and black dance shorts. I leaned in towards te door frame.

"If your done?" Hi eyes snapped back too mine.

"Ill be out in a sec," i siad closing the door to the dance room behind me.

I went over to my cubbie and grabbed a loose white see through t shirt and put it on, slipping on my black combat boots as well. I put my brown curls in a messy bun. And walked out to the pavilion where the incomers were doing demerits.

"Hey," i siad aproaching her watching the little Freshmens do their 50 crunches.

"Hey, coach needs me, mind covering?" She siad in a rush.

"Shure," i siad. She ran off in the direction of the gym. And I watched as they all counted out loud finishing their crunches.

When they finished they all looked exausted. Poor guys they thought the crunches were hard. When they were really the easiest part of demerit workouts.