It Was Only A Moment

Harry FanFiction!

• please let me know if you like it and are interested in me continuing the story! (: Xx •

Cassie's P.O.V.

I turned to the right side of the bed, causing it to creek. Pausing for a moment, I looked over at Harry to make sure I didn't wake him up. His eyes stayed closed, and he adjusted his arms.

"Happy Birthday, Harold" I whispered to him, Gently kissing his lips. A smile formed on his mouth, and his eyes fluttered open.

"Thank you, love." He stretched out his arms and then brought them down, placing them around my waist and pulled me closer, placing his head on mine.

"I couldn't think of any other way to spend my birthday." He said,"But there is one thing, that would make it extra special..."

I looked up to face his beautiful green eyes, smirking as he formed a giant grin on his face.

" And what's that?"

" Breakfast in bed." He whispered, with plead in his eyes.

"Of course, anything for the birthday boy." His smile grew even bigger, and he pulled me in closer. Whispering 'Thanks love' into my ear, he kissed the top of my forehead. Throwing off my part of the covers, I got off the bed and went to the Kitchen.

From the bottom cabinet, I grabbed out the pan and Harry's favorite ingredients. After several burnings,and Mis-ingredients; I came out with Harry's favorite breakfast- Pancakes, Bacon, and eggs.

I placed everything's onto separate plates which got out onto a big tray. I decided to go a little corny romantic and pulled out a sticky, writing 'I love you' on it. I walked over to the bedroom, and brought the tray to his side, placing it delicately in his lap.

" Your breakfast is served, Mr. Styles." I said to him, bringing out my best British accent.

" Thank you, Mrs. Styles. Would you like to share with me, this amazing cookery?" He smiled. I slightly blushed at his reference to me being Mrs. Styles. But I went onto the bed, and sat beside him. He picked up the fork and grabbed a piece of pancake, bringing to my mouth. I refused it saying,

"Birthday Boy first," he shook his head in disagreement, and said

"His lady gets the first honors. I'm pretty sure that's written somewhere," he smirked. Being that it was his birthday, I just went along with it. Together, we ate the home cooked meal, which I have to say, was pretty darn good. From the bed, I got up and went to wash the dishes.