Prologue

Year 2020. Billions of decades have passed since our ancestors -The Star Dwellers- left our planet of origin -The Earth- in search for a new planet, a new place they could call "home".

Earth was a place humans could relate to the garden of Eden, where Adam and Eve once resided according to the Bible.

Though we had a vast knowledge on every field of technology, coexistence with other living organisms was possible. Only fresh air would be felt caressing your face, only pure water would cleanse your body and quench your thirst; humming of animals, rustling of leaves and laughter would be heard, smiles of your companion would be seen every single day you live on this serene planet. Any angle of perspective would be appealing to your eyes. It was simply flawless. As I once remembered it ...

Earth was once a paradise free for everyone. Until greed manifested over our ancestors.

No one knew that this would be the start of an event that tore apart many lives from our species. Due to this horrific event the former condition of Earth exceeds the current stature of what the remains has left of it.

They had their adverse ways
, and there was a hike in change.

In order to make powerful weaponry, they had to mine minerals and precious stones. Thus mountains were detrimented.

In order to create space for the continuing growth of population and gather raw materials needed for resources, forests were cut down, swamps were demolished. Thus deforestation, wildlife elimination and even space limitation has started.

In order to avoid hunger even on the continued growth of population, hunting for food eventually rose. Thus creating an unbalanced ecosystem.

The Earth was ravaged, and it had to take revenge on what was happening.

Sudden changes occured on Earth. Releasing its anger.

Our ancestors were devastated by the scorch.

Drought came about and it brought wildfires and such. It depleted the source of water, drying up most of the lakes and rivers; destroying crops and orchards, taking away lives from the waters. It burned a scar on reality.

But they still continued with their adverse ways.

The scorch stopped but was followed by the flood, submerging high areas. It took away many lives from the forest... even from our own species, it drowned our grasp for hope.

The flood ended.

Many were alarmed, but still, some does not get the message dear Earth would like to portray.

Until the day of twilight came. An inevitable incident that divided the inhabitants of Earth into two groups, -The Earth Dwellers and the Star Dwellers -.

The dreadful hearted individuals from our species formed an alliance. They grew stronger and continued with much of everything that befits them with their destructive desires on dear Earth. They called themselves The Earth Dwellers. They kept on with their absurd acts infuriating the counter colony, The Star Dwellers. They were terrified of the casualties brought by the consecutive calamities. They concluded that these calmities might end up into catastrophic disasters which rooted from their harmful acts.

The Star Dwellers were frightened.

To lose something valuable... an entity that is not even equivalent to millions of lives sacrificed... the cause for the catalyst of their life...

Dear Earth.

So they reached out for any solution that will resolve this matter.

Unfortunaty they cannot find such answers for this horrid nightmare, so they took action and has done almost everything to convince the Earth Dwellers. They had fatuous debates, dense arguements.... but it only worsened the situation, wasting every ounce of effort they poured.

Small fights started that eventually became large fights angainst sectors, invasions from each colonies, ending with an unavoidable war.

Peace was taken from Earth, this once serene planet became deafening; from the clashes of lightsabers, from the scream of the fallen, from gushing blood, from this almost never ending war, from this horrid reality

The war lasted for days. Though the Star Dwellers rightfully fought for Earth, the war was against them. They were outnumbered by the other colony. They knew that they cannot withstand this war any longer.

They raised the white flag in defeat and retreated. No more casualties can be taken. They can never be dominant against a colony that brings struggle and despair; lossing their hope  to save dear Earth. They were condemned and the privilage of living on Earth was taken away ftom them.

The Star Dwellers had no other choice but to find a new place to settle in. A new place they could call "home".

The probability was slick trying to discover a new planet for The Star Dwellers... But they had no other options.

They had to. In order to survive.

An expedition was conducted after a time of preparation. Holding onto their will to live, they travelled for a long time in search for this new home they were seeking. They took a journey unknown of what was awaiting ahead of them.

After countless days of searching their efforts has finally paid off. Far away from Earth they found a paradise similar to Earth. They can finally breathe fresh oxygen once again.

They established their residence in this new refuge.

After years of labor and hard work, their colony grew stronger -and even stronger every year-. Abiding the policies to avoid a tragic event similar to what once occured on Earth, but still it was a life similar living under the shelter of dear Earth. They would win on invasions from other forms of life, for they felt close to this planet and failed to surrrender what was given by this new planet. They had a new hope to cling on to. A new place they can finally call "home"

They decided to name this new home planet "Faith".

They lived a prosperous life on this planet. Days passed... they reminisced the memories they gathered in this abode, but it was unavoidable that Earth suddenly passed by in their minds. Even though a rather unfavorable experience was what they had with Dear Earth, they still felt concerned with the people of Earth -The Earth Dwellers. They kept on with the surveillance of the condition of Dear Earth and they have noticed major changes, they felt bad for leaving their planet of origin to suffer. So a decision was made...

Year 2020. Now is the time to visit again Dear Earth.