Summer Camp BoyXBoy

O-kay! This is my first BoyXBoy story (And the only one I bet... Unless people like it?) So don't judge. I'll also be posting a GirlXBoy story..... Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EEERRGGHH!" I yelled as my best friend/Only friend sat on my back with my hands behind my back, "COME'ON LEOOOO!" She yelled.

Er *Awkword laugh* I bet you wanna know how I got here don't you? Yeaaa I do to... I think it started when I told her I was leaving in 1 week to go to Camp Sunny, Awsome name right? (Suuuurrreee) It got worse from there... and here we are!

"Mia stop!" I wined. "But Leooo! I don't wanna be stuck here for the WHOLE SUMMER. ILL COME IN YOUR SUTCASE! Come'ooonnnn!" I rolled my eyes at her child like behavyer (Well yall get what it was ment to be right?) "No Mia!" She hopped off my back 'acsdentaly' kicking my leg. "Fine! I'll just sit here! ALL ALONE! ALL SUMMER!" I watched in amusment as she fake fanted onto my bed.

"What if I tell you everything that happens when I go there? " I saw her head pop up a little, I WIN! "Everything?..... AND text me dayly?" She said siting up. "Yep!" It was like she got freekin super powers cuz next thing I knew I was on the floor in a bear hug. "YAY! Yay yay yay yay!" She said boncing around. Dang, Was this chick Bi Poler? Jezz.... "OK but I gottta go.... Will is coming over for dinner tonight..." Will is her Mom's boy friend. "It'll be OK" I said huging her.

Camp Sunny here I come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Week Later : Leo's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh MY BABY! Going away to SUMMER CAMP!" I hugs my teary eyes mom " It's Okay Ma! Ill call you later Okay?" She nodded and I turned into the tunnle thing-y you use to go out to the plane. When I got into the plane I found my seat : A3. There was an empty seat beside me. YAY! I thoght. I get the whole row! I ploped down and put in my ear buds and turned on ADELE.

I had Set Fire To The Rain on when I felt the seat lower beside me, I turned to see what was going on when I saw the most amazing hot guy I have ever seen siting beside me.

Oh yea, I'm gay!

Anyways, I'm sure I look like a dear fish right now with my mouth hanging open and my eyes big. "Hi, I'm Mark. What's your name?" I started and then woke up out of this trance, "Oh, uh I'm Leo." I said. He smiled, like REALLY smiled at ME! Oh grow up Leo! You sound like a little girl' Said my iner voice. 'Shut up voice in my head' Me and Mark talked the rest of the flight and learned we where both going to Camp Sunny.

We played 20 ?'s and I learned that we where both 17 (He was 2 mounths older) his fav. color was Blue and We both where going to Camp Sunny. By the time we where dont we had just gotten off the plane and where at the cab, We where going to get a cab together so we could keep talking.

"Here we are boys!" Says the cab driver. "Thanks!" me and Mark say and hand him the money. "Well im gonna go find my cabin OK?" I ask. "Sure see you soon?" Ismiled and nodded. Real soon. *Rawr* I started to the Cabins and looked at my form I had gotten a week ago about where my cabin was and what number. I looked again it said : 23. Great! I like the number 23! I opened the dorr to see geuss who? Mark! "Mark? This is your Cabin to?" I ask. He smiles "Yea! Awsome we are cabin buddys!" I laugh.

"Wanna go check out the camp?" I ask. He smiles. "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK! I know it's not the best but mabye could I get mabye 2 votes or 2 comments? If I get ether I'll be super happy and upload sooner!

OKAY! So I was gonna end it there but sence I'm so nice i'll post more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV (Short)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I saw him I felt a pull towrds him. He was MINE! Wait! I'm not gay... Am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked around for about 20 min. till we saw something to get us out of our boredum.