Brown me

Fakalofa lahi atu, Talofa lava mai, Malo lelei, Bula Vinaka, Kia ora, Kia orana and Hi. I am a brown person. A polynesian gurl. An islander. A bushy haired brown gurl. Maasi Heka is the name, is a Togan name means the month March. They spell as an English way Ma'asi Heka. I am Niuean, Togan and Samon proud to be those cultures. I also have a little mix with Moari, The pukana and the hongi are the most important ways in the Moari World, But there are more to it.

We brown peoples The food we stick too, even if we have a parkeha peoples at our home. And in winter we wear socks and jandles or bare feet in a mall or any other important place or event. And we have very loud voices and its always the laughter. We also talk too much in school during a lessons.

Brown poeple like to make people laugh even if there dry as jokes like they say a dry as joke and its like dead silence and we look at each other thinking that was so dry and then we all laugh jus becauseb its like dry as. But we like to joke around with others we like to describe poeple with a horrible joke about tham but its actually true so its very weird but true.

Well, Brown poeple also are very sporty. They would play like Rugby League, Touch, Soccer, Basketball, Netball and etc a lot of people will give it a go. And never give up but yeah we Brown pole are happy for waht we do in life for physical acticities.

Brown people are proud to be brown like the palm on a fresh new tree. Brown like the paper bag with the McDonalds inside, Brown like the dark chocolate with caramel slithering out. Brown that is deep inside you weeping to God for giving you a unique culture for you and your family for a lifetime. Be Proud to be Niuean, Cook Island, Moaori, Samoan, Tongan, Kiribati, Fijian or any other South Pacific Culture. Brown poeple stay the same.