All leads to another messy ending.

I walked in the through the oak door of our beautiful house with a sense of regret flooding through me. I knew I had to tell him, my perfect husband. I ponder the words trying to find the right combination but nothing seems right; this terrific dead I've done needs to be told, I need to be truthful, I need to except the consequences. Slowly I began to insert and turn the key in the lock but at this point I'm trembling with fear as I think of how much I love Ben. I linger in the doorway for a bit still trying to find the right words but again no words seems right. Nothing seems right.

That's it I think to myself as I slowly enter the house, I can hear Ben singing in our room and it's too much as I break down crying "Stupid fucking whore" I say to myself. Why did I do this, how could I have done this. Ben runs out and sees my weeping on the wooden floor of our hallway as I quietly whimper "Sit down Ben, we need to talk." As those words leave my lips I see Ben become agitated, he knows something bad is going to happen I can feel the sense of fear he has. I open my mouth to release those words of destruction and as they flow out of my lying lips Ben's emotion changes from sad to angry.

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT!