BULLY

Bullying is something that's been around forever. Too often, people shrug it off as "a part of growing up". But the consequences can be a devastating experience for the recipient.

.

.

.

.

.

When I was in 7th grade, I went to school with my best friend. We would always be together at all times no matter what and we were like two peas in a pot. Until I reached 8th  grade. My friend and I were still very close.

Until this group of new Girls come.At first they were really friendly but by the time they get this ''Popularity''.They started telling me rude things.

I tried to ignore them , but each day it got worse and worse.

this popular guy in our school had a crush on me and I had a crush on him to!    we became good friends with my crush.But when this Popular girls knew that this popular guy had a crush on me.

.

.

They made this account on facebook  named with my crush name. I add it to cause i thought it was really his facebook account.

until they started chatting me. Until they really get my trust on until they send this message.

Please send me a picture of yours!Can i have a request? Iwant it Naked :*

.

.

.

I really did send my picture in naked.

schoolday comes and when i went to school i saw this real big picture of me all over the school campus.

I really was crying until my friends get rid of me.and so was my crush.

I went to the comfort room and lock myself in.I cried and cried.

I really need someone..someone to comfort me someone who cheer me up.!

But no one did..

I tried to be brave and tried to ignore them but it was USELESS.

I would cry when I went home, lock myself up and scream hard as much as I could .

I was depressed real depresses.

I lock myself for about one month.

I Need somebody.

:((

Right now I'm about to die .. I cut myself.....:(( I Regret all the things that I have done..

ITS MY FAULT! AND I NEED TO VANISH IN THIS WORLD!

If you care for me..why didn't you do something..I need you..

...

...

-fin-