My Sunshine *WORKING TITLE*

The new girl. Again. I was used to it. I sighed and walked up to the school secretary. Her long grey hair fell into her eyes. My dyed black hair did the same thing. "Shadow Mortimer," I said blankly. The woman nodded and started typing on her computer. "Your locker number is two four four, and here's you keys, timetable, and map." She smiled at me. I stared coldly back.

I took the items from her hand and made my way to my locker. I looked at the map and navigated myself around. A few seconds later, I felt like I had just walked into a brick wall. "Sorry," a deep voice said. I looked up. To be honest, this guy was mighty fine. Jet black hair, eyebrow piercing, looks like the average punk-rock-badass kind of guy. "Sorry," I choked out. He smirked at me. That pissed me off. By that smirk, I could tell he was a prick. I glared at him and scurried away.

I usually pushed people away, to stop me from getting close to them. Getting close meant being broken, and I've been broken too many times.

He grabbed my wrist and I spun round. "What?" I snapped.

"What's your name? I don't recognize you."

"My name's Shadow Moses Carter. I'm seventeen and I hate douchebags."I said. "There you go, my life story," I stomped away to find my locker

***********************************

I pulled open my locker when I heard a voice behind me. "You must be the new girl. I'm Sarah." I sighed. I expected it to be some idiotic bimbo. I turned round to be surprised. Thick black eyeliner rimmed her eyes, with dark hair, and a Green Day t shirt and skinnies. She was my kind of person. I fixed on a smile. "I'm Shadow."

"Awesome name," she grinned. I smiled.

"God, I need a smoke," I muttered.

"Same here," Sarah laughed. I looked at her and grinned. There was fifteen minutes before class started. I had to arrive early to sort everything out. Sarah and I headed outside. I took out my cigarettes. I handed her one and lit up my own.  I took a drag and sighed.

Welcome  to my fucked up life

*************************************

A/N: Ok, you guys caught me, I named her after a Bring Me The Horizon song :3

also sorry it's so short... and crappy... yeah...

hope you enjoyed anyway! please don't forget to vote and comment

-Cher XOXO