You might

I Don't Mind~Usher

Jayden's POV

" Damnit Rick! You can't fucking stop me! It's his life not yours. So stay the fuck out of our business." I hissed at Rick - Chandlers dad - and listened to the echo that went through the silent prison. (Yes I know that Rick is Carl's dad. I'm improvising. Just deal.) "Jayden, he's only 15. He doesn't know what the fuck he wants! I would know, I'm his father! I was his age once." He yelled, "He's not you. "I mumbled. He shot a harsh look in my direction. Chandler walked into the main cell block and said, "I could hear you love." He looked at me and gave a sweet smile. He looked over to Rick and shot him a dirty look.

"Don't look at me like that, son."

"I'll look at you how ever I want. You're suck a fuck up, Rick" He gave him another dirty look, until he looked at me and smiled that famous, heart melting, smile and grabbed my wrist. As we walked out I stuck my tongue out at Rick, and he gave me a rueful smile and let out a little laugh. We usual get over whatever we argue about, pretty quickly. Chandler took my outside to the gated yard of the prison, and sat down in the grass. The grass and weeds were kind of high, it went up to a little bit above my ankles. His brown hair was swooped out of his face. Every so often a piece would fall down onto his face and I would push it out of the way as an excuse to touch him. He looked at me and patted his lap, I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap. I smiled a little when I felt a bulge in his sweat pants, "What do you have on under that?" He said pulling at my dress. I smiled and said, "You could find out if you want." And I gave him a wink and he made it to wear I was facing him. My legs wrapped around his waist and his hands were just above my ass, "Umm, Chandler...Not here." I said looking at the prison to find Rick standing there, watching us. Chandler shrugged kissed my collarbone. I leaned my head back a little and laughed a little. He stopped and looked at me, I started pouting and said, "Not here Jay." I make a face at the familiar statement. He laughed so I took my shot while he wasn't looking and I pinned him to the ground.

"Feisty. I like it." I laughed a little. He gave me that perfect smile and said, "My turn." and before I could object, he was on top of me pinning me down. I muttered, "Damnit." and he let out a slight laugh and kissed me again.

"Jay! Chandler! We have a problem!" Shit it was Beth.

"No, no, no,no. Damnit!" He was screaming. I tried to comfort him but I couldn't not after what happened. I knew as soon as we got to the prison what had happened. I knew, that he would never be the same.