World War Z Part 1

Ava's P.O.V

A trustworthy friend is all you can ask for. But in this world, an AK37 is your bestfriend. Before, this "World War Z" thing started, I worked at Starbucks with my bestfriend Giana. We live in Sanfran, California, near the board walk. Were only sixteen but I bought a car for us. Black charger. Never gets old. Used about 2 years worth of starbucks paychecks, but it was worth it.

2 Days Earlier

"Hows this?" I wispered nervously to giana, showing her my dress. it was a blue sweetheart neck line, just the way I prefer. We were going to the beach for a night. "Its gorgeous, stylish, petite, and just, you!" She replied. I smiled and stumbled back to the dressing room to get changed. I was also wearing black high heels to match the lining of my dress. I curled my long light brown hair that day for a petite and fragile look, then pinned my bangs back in a brade. An eye popping baby blue eye shadow and a bright red "Kate" lipstick to tie my outfit together.

Giana got an outfit as well. Hot pink lace bandeau, black high waisted skater skirt, diamond necklace and matching earrings, pocka dot nails and a hair bow. As well as loose bouncy curls, black gold studded alien boots that had slits in them, hot pink lipstick, an smokey eye shadow making her light brown eyes stand out. Just the way she likes it as well.

As we strolled down the board walk, we seen the most baculiar guys staring at us? A blonde hair blue eyed kid and a dark brown curly hair kid. The blonde was my type. I guess and I can just tell gi liked the curly one. We kept walking and they kept stalking.