The road to becoming Mrs.styles

("Chapter one ")

The first day of high school was a day to remember because it was the day Dallis first laid my eyes on Harry styles. One of the most hottest guys ever. Then 2months of knowing each other Harry asked Dallis out.

("4 years have past")

Dallis and harry are still dating and Harry is very busy on the road since he is now a member of One Direction. Dallis is busy with her work but some times goes on tour with harry and the rest of the boys.

(Dallis POV)

I have been working so hard that I need a vacation so I went to see Harry on tour. He was playing in Pennsylvania and we share an apartment in Maryland. When I arrive at the concert I went backstage and surprised Harry.

(Harry POV)

Dallis came from behind me and scared me. So I turned around and saw her beautiful face so I dip her and gave a kiss right on the lips.

(Dallis POV)

After I scared Harry he turned around and kissed me and I felt fireworks every time he kissed me. Then harry had to go on stage to perform.

(Harry POV)

After the performance I went back stage to get my things and go on the bus when I found Dallis sleeping in my dressing room. I carefully woke her up and told her that my show was over and if she wanted she can come with me on tour.

(Dallis POV)

When Harry asked me if I wanted to go on tour with him I was almost in shock because I get to go around the world with my boyfriend who I loved dearly.