How it all started

My name is October Rwby Rose and i have long black shiny hair bright green emerald eyes that change colors when I'm really emotional I have very pail skin and I guess most people say my most startling fetcher is my big eyes people say when I look at them its like I can see through there soul ,anyways i  guess you can say my story begins when I was six years old. I remember it so clearly like it was only yesterday instead of 10 years ago. It was the morning of my six birthday that it happened I was eating breakfast with my PA and mum when out of know were it was like I was seeing something else completely the colors were brighter and a man was standing with his back to me calling out my name at first I thought I was only imagine it but as time went on I started seeing him again always something different and always with his face away from me. It got to the point were I started drawing him every chance I saw it I was always a talented artist many people said it looked professional and were always surprised when they discovered a six year old drew it. Only this time for about a month all I drew was this man. It got to the point were my room was filled with drawling all over the place. I could tell my parents were worried about this because let's face it what percent wouldn't be worried about there six year old daughter drawling pitcher's of a man who they have never seen meet or Hurd of before. Rather way I didn't care I knew that this man who ever he was was important. As weeks when by I started seeing new things things that I saw happens before it did. I remember being so scared that I told my parents only to have my mother say it was all in my imagination and for my dad to say it was probably going through some kind of dashvo thing. As time when by though my father stated to believe what was happening to me and researching everything he could find to help me while my mum who I was once very close to try and take me to doctors claiming I was losing my mind and the only way to make it better was to get a lot of medications shoved down my throat. Other that that I was doing better I pretended to take my meds every morning and I learnt to control the visions as I now called them and became flowers to my dad. A week before my seventh birthday is when everything went down hill and my life to a turn for the wore. It was then that I discovered the bad side of seeing the future I learned not everything is good and not everything can be changed. Most people would say it can't be that bad seeing the future intact some would say it's a gift that I should be proud to have. Will what most people don't get is some times seeing the future and trying to change it can be very dangerous and in cases like mine it can be earth shattering. You may say that can't be that bad and I shouldn't over exasperate. But how would you fell if all of a sudden your having dinner and laughing with your family when you suddenly have a visions of them being tortured to death in front of you. Seeing something like that changes a person know matter how old you are.