Tuesday December 15, 2015

Tuesday December 15, 2015: Before Attempt
I just got home from school. Its Tuesday and it sucks. Everyone hates me and they say I should die. Well I guess I will attempt for like the 3rd time this week. My parents don't even know that I have attempted it. It's just so hard to do it. But it's also so hard to stay. I'm gonna try right now.
Tuesday December 15. 2015: After Attempt
I tried, but I failed. I tried to get a kitchen knife, but my parents asked why and I just burst into tears. They asked what was wrong and I just screamed school. They hugged me and so who is it and why I needed the knife. I said everyone hates me, there isn't any point. I needed the knife to kill myself. My mom started crying and hugged me tighter. My dad got so mad at himself, thinking it was his fault. I hugged him and said he didn't do anything wrong. He hugged me back. I told them I'm hungry and they laughed and gave me pizza. My favorite! I ate with them and they said I could sleep in their room for the night. I responded with a loud and happy yes. My Mom asked "How long have people hated you?" I told her a long time. She then wanted to know why I haven't said anything. I quickly responded with "Sorry, I just felt so alone and didn't want anyone to know." She said she understands. She asked if I knew what was in 2 days. I quickly responded with a very happy answer. MY BIRTHDAY!! They haven't seen me so excited about my birthday for years. The said we should go to bed, its 12:00 A.M. I ran to the bedroom and got u dear the covers. I didn't realize how tired I was cause once I hit the pillow, I was out.