Chapter One- Katie

A girl named Katie is a freshmen at Grant Falls High School. She is scared as Heck, her older sister said it is hell. So tomorrow is her first day of school and this is what happened. 

10:50 pm. I can't even get any sleep right now I am to nervous for tomorrow, my first day of hell or some people call it High School. But at least my best friend Caleb will be with me. I here a knock at the door. It was Caleb. 

"What are you doing here.?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing my parents are fighting, and i can't go to sleep." Said Caleb. 

"How did you know that i would be awake."

"Well tomorrow is the first day of high school and i thought you would be awake."

"How did you even get here, you can't drive."

"Can you stop asking me questions and let me inside."

"OkOk, god drama king." 

So then they went to the couch and then they fell asleep right away. Maybe that's all Katie needed was her best friend.

7:30 a.m.  It is the morning and Caleb and Katie are getting ready. "Hey you should were this, it's cute and kind of sexy. said Caleb. "When did you become a fashion person. "I don't know."OK Well the bus will be here in a little bit, we need to hurry up.''

So the bus took them to the school and already, they are scared. "What the heck is this, what did we just walk into." said Katie. "I think we will be just fine Katie, there will be cute boys and girls. And guess what that boy you had a major crush on is here. Tommy Walker." "Ok now i fell a little bit better." "Really." No, I am still scared as hell." "Well i tried, lets get of this disgusting bus and go to the cafeteria. 

So when they walk into the cafeteria they see all the freshman and kids they saw last year. But Katie's eyes go straight to Tommy, but of cores there are a million of girl's around him. "Hey what are you looking at Katie." "Oh nothing, let's find some seats.