Chapter 1

I hate that every time I go some where with my mom I always see paparzi, they take random pictures of me and it gets on my nerves so badly I just want to take their camera and smash it. My mom is famous thats why I think you have heard of her before her stage name is just beyonce but her real name is Beyonce Giselle Knowless-Carter. Yea I know its such a long name, My name is Bella Carter. I have always wondered what my life would be like without being famous, I even have to go to a private school or have a tutor come to my house and teach me things. My mom always says that being famous is fun. I mean I like it at times I get what I ever wish for like I wished for my own horse, and one day I came home to a horse in my front yard! but there is this thing I hate for everyday in the week I have a diffrent phone??? I have an iphone 6s plus. It sucks because if one of the fans find out my number I have to get a whole new phone. People always say i'm lucky but really it's annoying after a while. My mom can never pay attention to me because of her job like writing songs and singing and tour and all of this stuff. " MOM!!!!," I yelled. "I NEED HELP WITH MY HOMEWORK!!!!,". Of course the nanny has to come in. " Um Is your name mom??," I asked. " No but your mom sent me in here,". Of course I say to myself. I wish people understood me I wish my mom will listen to me all she cares about is her career and money. I hope one day I wont be famous. My dad and my mom both had to get like 5 houses and we had to move like 50 million times. " Can you get out of my room??," I asked the nanny. My mom gives me allowence of 1,000 a week. I barely have any friends around me or anything.