First things first

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hello fellow Wattpadders! Welcome to the campaign #ProjectBrave, started in the early 2016.

This project aims to celebrate and encourage the ones who have dealt with anxiety and panic attacks, depression, emotional distress, and many among others which can be emotionally exhausting. But when you fight against all those odds, with all that you've got, you emerge as a true champion and a fighter stronger than ever before.

Trust us when we say, that you aren't the only one fighting a battle against yourselves. There are so many people out there, so many, with much worse condition than yours.

They are constantly fighting, just like you.

They are in pain, just like you.

They are hurt, just like you.

They are special. Just like YOU.

°°°

You know what they say, when you hit the rock bottom, there is only going up.

There are so many people out there, with so many stories. But most importantly, there are people who have left this all behind and focussed on their bright future ahead. There are stories, which tell us how they fought and moved on. They never looked back, except for the lessons they learnt from all this.

This campaign aims for the same. To give each other strength, when you feeling everything is falling apart and nothing is falling in place.

This campaign gives a huge, and by that we mean HUGE, shout-out to all those beautiful people out there, who are dealing with this and to those who've already dealt with this. This isn't an easy battle, but it's not impossible either.

P E O P L E

1. Acacia ( aka acaciablues )
Founder

Hiya, I'm Acacia. I'm always hungry, and you might (fine, will) find me in your kitchen stuffing my face with anything you have in store.

I'm always on the prowl for new friends who need love and support, so if you're feeling down and really need somebody to talk to or if you just want to chat, PM me, I'll answer as soon as I can :)

I've been suffering from depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder for five years and still counting. I know how it feels like to not be understood, and it is not a good feeling. It sent me almost over the edge, and the two dark scars on my left wrist aren't something I'm proud of, which is why I started this campaign, to celebrate the bravery of mental illness patients. I hope you can find solace in our understanding :') .

We're all broken in our own unique way, some are more broken than others, some are not as broken, but the most important thing is to be beautiful and to be brave.

Ily y'all people *sends random virtual hugs everywhere*

~Acacia x

°

2. Daphne ( aka -InfamousDreamer- )
Admin

I'm Daphne. I'm a college student, ready to do anything adventures and for food! And as always I love reading.

I have suffered from depression in my past years. Till today, I get panic attacks and anxiety attacks. But, the bright part is I'm trying to recover my best from those nasty things. If I can, so can you. It's one of the reasons why I'm a part of this amazing campaign, and one of the reasons why I can probably help you out because I can understand. We all can.

If you wanna talk to me about anything (anything, really) don't hesitate to contact me through the PM service that WP has given us. I'd love to help you guys with all that I've got.

Share your lovely stories, I'd love to read 'em.

Stay strong! Be Brave.

°

3. MK ( aka blueeyed_virgo )
Admin

Hi there! I go by MK and I love meeting new people and hearing everyone's amazing stories! I love connecting with people and helping others who need help!

I recently came on Wattpad to share my story, "Being Me" because I felt like I didn't have a voice. I thought I was alone. I know now, that it is not true and I want to help and inspire others who have lost their voice by sharing my wild journey! I'll always be available to chat and to listen.

That's why I joined this great campaign #ProjectBrave!

Never lose hope.

°°°

This book serves as a guide to the updates, bits and pieces of information regarding to this campaign. We also want to create awareness regarding some issues, and this book can serve the purpose.

Any questions? PM this account or post it on our message board. We'll reply as soon as possible.