Chapter 1

Cassandra!!
My mom called from downstairs.
You have to get ready for school.

Ugh!! School, I hate that hell of a place they call school, in all the thirteen different schools I've been to I've never really belonged or fitted in.

Unlike my sister she was the complete opposite, fitting in wasn't a problem for her because she was so pretty, fit, flawless and had an ego twice the size of this house. Qualities that I sadly did not posses, in fact we are polar opposites except the striking green eyes we both took from our mom, her eyes were greenish-grayish but mine was emerald green like and deep sea blue at the same time. Yeah that's one quality I have that I can actually brag about, for the fact that it's better than my sister's I think that's a pretty good thing.

CASSANDRA!!
My sister stormed into the room, my room already fully dressed, why am I not surprised. Oh and did I mention she is mean, bossy and a hot tempered bitch.

How long does it take a normal human being to dress up? She asked
Oh wait till you find out I haven't even had my bath, I said but in my head of course do no one else heard it but me.

I'll be done in just a minute, you can leave now. When she turned to leave I asked
"Why do you have to wait for me anyway".
And guess what
"Don't be stupid Cassandra", she said with this irritated look that could make you just shut up instantly.
"You are the only one that has the car and the license to drive".
Oh. Was all I said, feeling very stupid.
Then she turned to leave, banging the door behind her.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and washed. Too bad I was in love with my bathroom I had my own personal jacuzzi that I could stay in for hours without even noticing, it was my best place to think, I entered and relaxed my head, closing my eyes,I didn't even notice how long I had been there half sleeping till I heard Raven banging on the bathroom door, I was surprised the door hadn't yet broken down.

CASSANDRA!! WHAT THE F*CK, YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR NEARLY THIRTY MINUTES NOW, THIS IS OUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL AND I'M GONNA BE LATE THANKS TO YOUR STUPID ASS, NOW WHAT WOULD EVERYONE THINK OF ME AND THE TEACHERS TOO.........................

I didn't hear any other thing, I couldn't take the shouting anymore, I got up, wrapped my towel and when I opened the door it wasn't a pleasant sight at all. It was Raven.
And she was angry.

Raven being angry is a very bad thing and it was only mom that could save me in times like this.

Where's mum when I needed her.

She was just there glaring at me with eyes that pierced like daggers, then she turned to leave.

What! No screaming, no hitting, no tantrum, no nothing. What has gotten into Raven-Anne Montague-Jones.

I was still standing there with my mouth open for God knows how long before I regained my senses.
I quickly dressed and when I came out of the room, my dearest sister was waiting just outside my door. I tried to read her expression but another quality my sister possessed that I didn't, she was damn good in hiding her feelings but me, oh you could read like an open book.

Once I stepped outside felt it, something felt very off but I just couldn't place it. I just ignored the feeling and headed to the car and when I was just about to enter.
"Hey aren't you forgetting something?". That was Raven talking with an expression on her face that was very unreadable and this-girl-is-so-stupid at the same time.
And then it hit me, I ran back inside to my room and opened the closet where I kept them....it was empty. No! No! No! Was all I could say trying to convince myself that they were somewhere in the house. I ran to my sister's room, scattered the whole place, Nothing.
I ran to my mum's room, nothing. All the empty rooms in the house, nothing.
God I was going crazy .
    Bloody hell! I shouted, kicking the nearest sofa so hard I'm surprised I didn't fracture at least two toes.