Chapter 1

"Have you ever heard of homophobic werewolves?" Sam asked as he took a sip from his soda. Dean laughed as he leaned back in his chair, "I hope you know april fools was two months ago." Sam looked up from his computer just to roll his eyes at his older brother. "Nevermind, tell me about the case." Dean said. "Alright, well there have been 5 murders so far, all of the victims where apart of the lgbt group. Two gay men, one lesbian, a trans woman, and finally a bisexual man. All reports are classified as animal attacks, but they all where killed in the same place. From what i read, it's definitely a wolf." Sam said. Dean had stiffened up slightly at the news,"So let me get this straight, a homophobic werewolf is after random gay people for no reason?" "That's literally what i just said. It's important we do something soon, there is a gay pride parade tomorrow." "Great, just what we need." Dean sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "So I've been thinking about how to lure the werewolf to us and i thought that you and Castiel could pretend to be a gay couple." Sam said. Dean looked his brother in the eyes,"what?" "Look Dean we don't have much time and all of our other friends are in different states. You two are our only hope." Dean sighed, "Fine. But you owe me two pies... and a beer." Dean got up quickly and left to his car. Sam smiled and chuckled as he followed his brother.