Intro

When you first see them you can't figure out who they are or why they are here, but once you do you wish that they hadn't appeared in the first place. These people are surely care about you, but you can never be for sure until you ask them. These people come in like just every other person you know. You either first hate them or you like them, acquaintance wise that is. Then they work their way up the scale.
Friend, best friend, brother/sister, and if they or you get lucky boy/girl friend then maybe to soul mate. Or they could go from I hate you to you're evil to I despise of you and so forth.
But this is not the type of thing that usually happens when your like me sometimes. If you're like me you do have the types of friends who care about you and who you get strong feelings for, but the dilemma is they don't get feelings like yours for you.
Now this can go many ways for straight people, gay people, lesbians and so on, but this mostly happens to gays and lesbians.
So if you're like me you fall under that category the gay/lesbian category that is. And if you're like me you have had feelings for these people who don't have the same feelings for you. Let me speak on these people's behalf. It sucks like
nothing else. To not necessarily be lead on, but to think that you and this other person had the same feelings for each other.
Let's just say it's happened to me more than once. I don't know myself what this story will be about, but it'll be mediocre I'm just going to be honest. Now it may be better than that, but I don't want you whoever reads this to come in thinking it's going to be the best thing ever.
Now if you're still reading thank you and I'll try not to disappoint, but again no promises.
I think what I'll do is write short stories, but in between each short story I will add a part of my story.
So without further to do my story...