Don't Tell Anyone

Later At School 

   You promise you won't tell anyone one?  Yes I swear! If anyone finds out , we are both dead like him. Ashley said. Why would you ever do that to someone? I asked. He had a secret of mine and he was about to tell the whole school about and the only way to shut him up was to kill him.Ashley explained. So let me get this straight, you would rather get in big trouble if anyone finds out that you killed him, rather than just letting him tell people about your secret? I questioned. No either way I would of gotten in the same amount of trouble as if he told anyone.Ashley said. What did you do? I asked. I've shared too much with you, I don't even know if you can keep this secret. Ashley said. 

   Where did you hide the evidence? I asked, I hide them in the old farm down the street. She said. Hey can we not talk about this here, I don't want anyone to find out. Wait one more question, I said. What? Does anyone even know that he is you know, dead? No nobody knows not even his parents When I killed him his parents went on a camping trip, they won't be back until tonight. Wait so you mean his body is just laying there. I asked. Yeah but I threw blankets over it.

What are you going to tell the police when they are questioning people? I asked. I'm not going to be here when they come. Then where are you going to be? I asked. Out of town, she replied. You can't do that then they're going to be suspicious. I exclaimed.