The Crush Began To Born

Another Monday and I am not interested to go school again, & for this I always used to be rebuked by my parents.

I call my mom Kamla, "Kamla". Actually this name was kept by my father & my mom doesn't like it at all & doesn't like to be called by this name and I always used to argue for this it's become like a daily routine. I usually want to escape from that most boring place on earth which I am forced to follow daily & at last finally I have to leave.......

Bosco High School - (Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, Delhi)...........

 I am dying to have a look on my teacher Suzanne's glorious face. This is the only reason which takes me to the school. It is 40-50 mile away from my home and I generally ride my grandfather's old modeled bullet motorcycle.

 I had only a bag carrying a sketch book and an old modeled Siemen's role camera, having Suzanne's pictures in it, which I secretly taken earlier from this old camera.

 I and Abha have to leave for school together and I strongly hate it but I just can't do anything as Abha is my father's best friend's daughter and my neighbor also so I daily have to swallow this situation...........

 One morning I was spending my time taking the photographs of the Pigeons behind my school on a garden which is my routine, suddenly what I saw was Suzanne passed by. She seemed very pretty............

 "Hi Anay what you do here?" she surprisingly appeared & said to me.

I got shocked & replied "I am quite well! Nothing just having some time and looking these beautiful creatures".

"Off course !  We hardly find the beautiful moments around. We must grab the lovely time as & when we find it. I wish this time will never end and I really want this quality time of nature to be captured in my mind forever", she said.

Then I responded her," yeah off course! If you allow me, can I catch you in my camera??

 She said, "UMMM ok, Why Not."

 Then I held my camera firmly and started taking her pictures.

 Luckily I snatched the time from its store to have some more beautiful shots of my new love "Suzanne". I muttered it to myself.

"ok bye! See you at school! ", she parted a farewell .................

 Friday night I was at party, The launch was full of lightening even I was not able to saw the face of my next door laud music thunder lightening a rocking party, what I construed in front of me a girl was completely badly off from alcohol she was dancing on the desk of bar chamber I tried to looked at her face but it was not clear due to heavy lightening and darkness. I suppose that might be Suzanne.

I said Abha was she our teacher, she exasperatedly replied no never.

I started to followed her.

Suddenly so many questions popped-up into my mind I just wanted to investigate them all.

When she reached at the exit door I found the right time but there was also a huge crowd as much as I got closer to her. She step moving very fast I continuously followed her but at last she got in her car, I ran to chase that car but suddenly the car was vanished.

That day whole night I was remaining with those thoughts. Girl hair cut, and her body language was seemed like Suzanne only.

Next day morning at school,

TO BE CONTINUED..................