Beginnings

Walking onto campus, the sound of kids screaming of excitement for seeing their friends bring a warm welcoming to the new school year. I glance to my left, and notice my sister, Jazmine, walking towards her group of friends.
I gave them a slight nod and kept walking to the library to find out what class was my homeroom.
Aria Longstreet teacher: Mr. Rodriguez rm: 3-112
As I pushed my way through the crowd , I notice a curly haired boy playing with his friends. Than he face towards me and gave a smirk. Feeling my face burn with embarrassment, I quickly look down and continue to walk to class.
Approaching the store, I see Mr. Rodriguez standing outside the classroom and said good morning. I walk and the scent of coffee filled the room. Grabbing my paperwork for the class I sat in one of the back row desk and began to read the syllabus
Five minutes later I hear squealing of excitement, I look up to see my friends run towards me and suffocate me with warm loving hugs. Giggling they got on about what they did in the summer, Victoria and Lizzie ( the twins) been traveling to different states, Tia and Jordan are arguing over their class schedule, and Michael ( the new kid in the group) is laughing at them.
Suddenly, the bell rang meaning the start of class. Mr. Rodriguez walks in to class and says, " Welcome to EMR class and hope your prepared for this ride."
" Now class as you may know my name is Mr. Rodriguez and there's not much you need to know about me except that I don't tolerate slackers. So before we begin with this course, I'll assign you to your seats in alphabetical order. " he simply stated . Just as he began to call the arrangement, I notice a pretty girl in the back. Her skin was like a caramel mocha color and her hair was long and curl in a pony tail.
I know it was rude to stare but something about her made me want to stare. My friend Jordan jab me in the rib.
Looking up I asked,"what?"
"You good," he asked.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"
"Well, you seem to be staring pretty hard at that girl. And we are in a crowded room and I think she notice," he nodded in her direction.
Just as I looked up our eyes locked for a few seconds before I started to feel my cheeks flare up. I quickly looked away and pretend to read a text message.
Jordan just chuckled and whispered, " It is so cute that your shy."
After about 30 minutes of arranging us in alphabetical order, Mr. Rodriguez finally was coming to an end.
  " Annabella Longstreet, sit right here please in the last row," he announced as I walked to the back I noticed that the mystery girl was not seated  yet. Pulling out a notebook and a pen to get ready to fill out information.
  " Annabella Lopez, please sit next to Ms. Longstreet," he asked. Looking up I began to gaze at her, she was wearing light blue jeans and a black colored shirt. She also had makeup that looked natural and her lips were the color of a warm hot chocolate. When I finally reached her eyes they were green like grass in the spring and showed so much life in them.

Hoping that no one noticed, I regain awareness and put my hand and said, "Hi, my name is Aria. Its nice to meet you!"

Annabella smiled showing her teeth and introduce, " Bella and likewise. I quickly turned my face because