Character profile :)

Character Profile:

Name:Akira Namida

Age:15

Rank:ANBU Captain and jounin

Appearance:black-haired,pale skintone,his eyes changes from time to time,5'6 in height,smexy body(of course he's a boy!)

clothes(normal world) black shirt,brown khaki shorts,black sneakers and eyeglasses...school uniform (at school duh...)

clothes(naruto world) black shirt,black baggy pants,black ninja sandals and his wonderful eyeglasses... ANBU uniform during ANBU missions (obviously),jounin uniform...

Dscription:Akira has a 6-year old brother who's name is Nathan....Akira is the host of the ten-tailed beast or juubi... His so called parents died in a car accident... In normal world,he's the richest boy in school and the most bad boy... He'll scare the crap out of anyone who hurts his brother and when he's annoyed with it.. One glare can cause to pee their pants... Akira is emotionless to other people but a sweet loving brother to his younger sibling... Akira is strong and violent..

Attitudes:rude,sarcastic,violent,mean,cold-hearted,emotionless and unrespectful to others he doesn't trust... sweet,caring,protective,kind and hyper-bag towards his brother and people he trust..

Weapons:guns,throwing knives,Madara's katana and his crystal bow and arrows...

Extra info: He is a narutard and likes anime.. He and his brother migrated from Japan to America after the car accident.. He's a good singer and plays flute,guitar,piano and keyboard..He's a great cook and a good fighter... He build an organization called Shinigami,an organization who helps abused people and teach them how to fight on their own... Akira is a respected person because of his strength and kindness towards the aggravated people...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!! I ONLY OWN AKIRA AND NATHAN FOR CHARACTERS AND SOME OF THE STORY PLOTS ARE MINE!!! I DON'T CARE IF THIS ONE SUCKS COZ THIS IS MY FIRST STORY (EXCLUDING ANIME PRANK CALLS COZ ITS NOT A STORY YA KNOW?!) SUE ME AND A PACK OF GAY UNICORNS WILL BE ON YOUR WAY WITH THEIR SHINING RAINBOWS!!!