Pinky Promise After DEATH

My name is Lace... an ordinary student, average girl, not popular neither a teacher's pet. 

I like my life as simple as it is... others say I'm weird, but I don't really care what they think. I wonder if there is really God exists in this world or is it also  a Myth just like Zeus and the others? I don't know, maybe it's just in every individual mind that he exists, well... if he does, why am I like this? 

We are having a quiz today. Our teacher came in and distributes our Quiz booklet then she began with the questions.

teacher: Question no. 1........

The moment our teacher speaks.. I heard voices.. humming voices.. I looked around my classmates.. They seem like not hearing anything.. I was on the end/back seat beside the window..  I looked outside the window.. We are on the 3rd floor.. There is nothing but a field..  The humming voices stopped.. 

Teacher: OK class please pass your booklet.. 

GREAT! Am I looking for voices that long?? I wasn't able to answer a single question on our Quiz.. It leads me no choice but to pass my Booklet on the person in front of me,,, 

THE BELL RANG.. It's Lunch Break! I went to our school clinic.. I felt dizzy.. I need a nap.. No one is inside the clinic,, everything is white from Bed to curtains... even the furnitures are white!  I lie on the bed and closed my eyes,,

I heard voices coming closer.. I know it's near me.. I slowly opened my eyes,,, I saw a moving shadow behind the curtain.. I blinked twice to make sure I'm seeing it real.. It's still there...  

" come to me....... " 

the voice went clearer

" Coooome.... "

and louder

I felt my body shiver..  ”who’s there??? " my voice tremble.. 

" wake up.. wake up... " a voice woke me up.. a voice of the nurse assigned to our school clinic.. 

" you're dreaming.... " she said..  

" uurrgghh... I'm sorry... "

" you don't Remember her Do you?? " I can't understand what is she saying.. 

" Rachel... you're best friend.. you promised her.. you'll not let go of her.. "

" What are you talking about?? " I asked her.. I'm confused.. 

" you did this with her.. " she said gesturing a pinky promise.. " and you promised you'll always be together,, even after DEATH "

I shivered on what she said,, I get off the bed and immediately left the clinic..

I don't know what is she talking about.. I felt a thousand Goosebumps with the words she said..

I went back to our class.. I settled my self on the same seat,, beside the window.. I glanced out the window as the soft  wind strikes my face.. I saw a beautiful lady outside.. she smiled at me.. I smiled back at her.. She looks somehow familiar,, 

..........................................

................................

I gkanced at her again but she's no longer there..  That's when I realized we are on the 3rd floor!!!!

I am seriously hyperventilating. I ran out of the classroom...  I ran as fast as I can... But it seems like no one can notice me...

I stopped..

I saw the school nurse a meter away in front of me.. and a girl who smiled at me by the window.. She was holding a knife full of blood dripping on the floor..  and I saw a finger ,, a pinky finger on her other hand,, She showed it to me.. then she smiled evilly... 

***************************************************************************************************************

" LACE! LACE!.. wake up! what's happening to you.. " I heard my teacher calling my name. and my classmates screaming in terror.. 

" call the nurse! hurry call the nurse!! " 

I opened my eyes.... there are bloods everywhere!

" Why did you do that? why did you cut your finger!?! ".. My teacher screamed in front of my face.. Worried and terrified.. 

" What?!? " 

" I just told you to pass your Quiz booklet then you cut your finger! OH GOD! , you were screaming and throwing things before you collapsed!"

THE NURSE? THE GIRL? ALL OF THAT...  ARE DREAMS?

"Teacher! teacher! the nurse is here!" one of my classmates shouts. Behind her is a lady wearing a nurses uniform.I watched her as she pulled out her first aid kit beside me. I couldn't see her face, her hair blocks half of her face..  She took my hand that is full of blood and took my cut finger on the floor.. and place it inside a transparent box.. She then clear her face from her hair.. And said..

“Don’t worry LACE.. I will take care of you,, RACHEL is waiting for you... "

" NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! "