2

"okay kylie go and where something appropriate for our guest"  mom said.

"yeah mom I will" I replied

"And I don't mean  your jogging bottoms and a sweat shirt kylie"

"Okay mom ill wear something nice" I said and headed upstairs to my room.

As I was putting my school bag on the floor, I heard vans our side my window.

I peaked outside to have a look at who it was but it was only some men putting furniture in the house next door.

Omg I wonder who's  moving in next door.

Ignoring my thoughts I went inside my bathroom to have a shower.......

I rapped a towel around my wet hair and walked into my walk in wardrobe. I looked at al the designer clothes but I really didn't like anything. As I was looking through my clothes something caught my eye. It was a white dress with diamond details that my ex Jonatan gave me. This dress bought back horrible memoirs so I pushed it behind my other clothes.

Finally  I ended up wearing this cute back dress with baby pink collars.  It was cute and nice for a dinner. My hair were naturally straight so I curled  it a little. I put on some eyeliner and lipstick....that's it im done.

I hear the door bell ring downstairs and hear my maid jess going to open it. I head downstairs to meet our guests. I stand behind my parents while they hug Mrs and Mr Bieber.

"oh macy I've  not met your for years"  my mom said excitedly

"yes yes jen and in the years I had another child and you still only have  one" aunt macy laughed

"macy meet my daughter kylie" mom said

"ummm hi im kylie, nice to meet you" I said

"oh kylie your grown up to be a beautiful young lady" macy said

"kylie this is my son Justin and he is also your age" uncle Chris said

JUSTIN

ive heard that somewhere today....

JUSTIN...BIEBER

No it cant be!

The boy Justin walks forwards and looks me up and down..

da fak

 "H hello"  I  say

"hey" he replies with a slighty husky voice.

oh god he  is hot.

He has light blonde hair and full plump pink lips. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a plain white tee with a red flannel.

I was disturbed from my thoughts when a small pair of soft hands wrap around my upper leg. I look down to see a cute little girl wearing a pink dress. She kinnda looked like Justin.....wait she is his sister.

"hey there" I say in a soft tone.

"heyyyyyyyy" she said omg I already love her.

"my name is Jasmin" she said in a baby tone.

" Im kylie" I said matching her voice.

I look up and find Justin smirking at me...Ewwwww

We were all sat on the dinner table, and I was sitting next to Justin. wow my luck.

I could see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. whats his problem.

Half way through the meal I feel warm fingers tracing circle on my bare knee. I choke on my food and look to my left and find Justin smirking at me.

"What the hell do you think your doing" I whisper to him angrily.

"nothing what am I doing you tell me" he says cheekily

" your molesting me" I whisper again.  

he starts to more his hand further up my thigh and I let out a somewhat loud squeal.

My mom looks at me  "Darling what happened"

"umm nothing just stomach pain" I reply and shove Justin's hand from my leg.

" Stomach pain huh" he whisper in my ear.