Animals

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the birds singing, the sky was clear...It was a perfect day to take your dog, Meat, to a walk. There was you with a big smile on your face and Meat walking happily.

The mailman, Moniwa, greeted you and talked to you for a moment. After the talk, you continue walking your way and Moniwa too. Suddenly, you felt that the leash was a little light, Meat disappeared. You started to call his name desperately, you couldn't calm yourself. Then Futakuchi, approached you to know what was happening to you.

You told him that Meat disappeared suddenly. He calmed you down a little and told you that he was going to help you to look for him with a reassuring smile taking you to walk somewhere near you dog could have gone with his hand on your back so you won't look back.

What really happened...

Futakuchi was observing you from the other side of the street, taking some photo of you with his camera in different angles. Oh, for him you were looking like an angel. When you stopped on your tracks to talk to Moniwa, he took this like a chance and got near from where you were without you and Moniwa noticing him. With a treat for dogs in his hand, Meat walked toward him. Futakuchi give him the cookie and while he was eating it he unplugged the leash of his collar and grabbed as fast as he could and hid himself behind a car that was parked there. He put Meat inside his backpack.

[...]

You were going to your house to make some 'missing' flyers of your lovely dog. While Futakuchi also went to his house to put Meat on a cage in a secret room of his house and go back with you.

Futakuchi helped you tapping the flyers on some trees. While walking, he noticed two cops, Aone and Koganegawa, walking normally looking around for anything to be ready. You ran towards them and desperately told them about your missing dog. Talking fast, they could barely understand what you were saying. They tried to calm you, but you just couldn't. Futakuchi was standing behind you and started to explain them the situation. Behind the cops, there was Moniwa walking normally reading the direction of the mail he has to deliver, noticing the commotion on the sidewalk, he walked to a side of the people in there. Just when he was about to leave the scene, Futakuchi pointed at him with his index finger and blame him about a note that fell on the floor the moment he passed. 'One day until the dogs get it!' . Confused, he stopped his track and turned around trying to defense himself about the sudden accusation. Aone grabbed him and he shoved him roughly on the wired fence and Koganegawa pulled out his gun and pointed it at his head. You and Futakuchi were watching how they interrogated him and everything, how Moniwa said nothing they let him go. Discussing a little, Futakuchi told them that you and him were going to keep looking and if they find something they should tell him. They walked to one side and you and Futakuchi to the other.

What really happened...

When Moniwa was walking to a side of them, Futakuchi, carefully, pulled out the note of his pocket and threw it just when Moniwa was about to leave the scene. Then he looked surprised at the paper on the floor when Moniwa passed he open it and "read" the note.

[...]

Futakuchi went to the room where he keeps Meat hiding and put a banana inside the cage, for him to eat. Getting out of the secret room, he went to his living room where you were with a framed picture of Meat close to your chest.

Futakuchi was trying to comfort you, he then put his hand on your cheek and leaned slowly and kissed you. You kissed him back. At that moment everything was perfect for the brown haired boy, but also at that moment, Meat somehow manage to open the cage, after open it he runs to somewhere of the house he was. Futakuchi knew that something was weird right know. He pulled back from the kiss and told you stay there for a moment. Like the living room as a door to another room, he closed the door. He quickly went to the secret room where Meat should be, but he wasn't here, he escaped.

He went to another room and stared to look for the dog around, under the couches. Surprisingly, Meat jumped to him to attack him. He never expected that Meat was that strong, he couldn't handle Meat. Fighting between them, Meat jumped between his legs, at that place. Futakuchi tried to shake him off and he succeeded. Then Meat ran away, Futakuchi followed him. The dog went to a door that led him to the exterior, Futakuchi cursed at this.

You also walked to where Futakuchi was, asking him if everything was fine and he telling you that you should be inside. At the same moment, Meat was walking and the mailman saw him. Moniwa went near of Meat and started to pet him. Noticing this, Futakuchi pointed at him and started to put the blame of the kidnapped dog at him. Moniwa, walking backwards, was trying to defense himself, but no one believed him. And then Aone and Koganegawa run towards Moniwa and tackled him on the floor. They put his arms on the back and Koganegawa pulled out his gun to pointed at his head.

You went and grabbed Meat in your arms and give him some love. Then you walked where Futakuchi was, he grabbed your head and kissed you.

After the kiss, you put Meat on the ground and went back inside to look for his leash. Futakuchi looked at Meat and tried to calm the situation there, but Meat jumped at him and attacked him.

-----------------------

Yes, you dog is called Meat. I'm not creative with names :p

I got inspired in this video, I really like it and well the inspiration came at me :3 (I'm not sorry if my taste of music disgust you)

Song: Animals (Originally performed by Maroon 5)

Band: Ice Nine Kills

Hope you like it! ^o^