How TUESDAY - FRIDAY WENT.!

Tuesday is starts out as the same mood tired and want nothing to do with anyone. Well my last class witch is art...i SUCK at drawing but anyways the teacher was staring at me all of class we had to draw ourselfs and i did that and finshed it all i had to do was draw hair cause yeah. He said that i needed to restart my drawing /: Like really it took me all of class to draw this and i am the only one who has to restart.

 WEDNESDAY drank a monster at lunch and now im drinking a RED BULL.!!!!!

Thursday felt like crap all day. took pills at lunch cuz i didnt care what they said to me i was gonna do it anyways. got home did school work went to my cousins house for her 13th birthday party it was fun but i  played with my little baby cousins and not her i helped her walk her dogs but than we went back to her house ate than had cake and ice cream i ate dinner and cake but not ice cream... (i dont like ice cream a lot)

friday it was a good day some what didnt fill good yeelled the ISS teacher yelled at me so i  yelled back and this is why i hate school and dont wanna go the teachers yell to much and i yell back or talk back to them... /:  My gf made me smile for the first time today and im happy she did.