When he saw you

Raph's P.O.V.

"But Sensei! He was the one to start the fight!!" I shouted, but the glare what my father gave was deadly within. I immediately closed my eyes, then looked at Leo.. 

"Im.. im.." I tried to say sorry but i couldnt. I ran away.. again..

I went topside to run some miles. It was midnight, the people were already asleep, only some gangsta were punching eachother in the alleys. I was too sad and numb to care about them. As i looked in a window, i saw a mother hugging her daughter.. The little girl just cried but after some minute, her smile appeard and her mother were smiling warmly at her too. I reminded me that my family cares about me so much but i dont do anything but complaining and arguing and gets on everybodys nerves. But on the other side, i was alone.. no one was there when i needed..

I wished that someone could help me. I was too lost in my thoughts, i havent noticed that someone was on the rooftop too..

"I cant believe.. why the fuck is she this retarded?! Once she is normal, than ya havta deal with his stupied peronality and arghhhhh!! Im fuckin tired of her.. plus, she is not the only one i havta deal with.." She stood silent for a bit, than i saw her pulling out a lighter, and a cigarette. I widened my eyes. She mustnt be older than 17 and she is smoking?! (A/N: sorry if yar not smoking, i do)

After some minute, she sat down with a loud sigh. "I just want someone to talk to.. nothing else.." I bit my cheeks inside of my mouth, and i watched as she layed down on her back. She just stared at the sky. I looked up too, and first in my life, i coudnt move. As the stars were shining, i felt a new, soft feeling. I got completely calm. 

Suddenly she stood up, and walked to the door. I felt a bit terrified, i wanted to say stg, anything!.. I was about to scream after her, but my throat didnt.. it didnt.. i couldnt.. say anything.. 

I stood there, my mouth still open. I Watched the door for minutes, then decided to come home. I couldnt do anything else anyway..