New girlnew school new life

🌟 Chapter one 🌟

* Aubrees POV *

The alarm goes off beep beep beep, i look at the time, 6:30. I have to be ready by 8 for mum to take me since today's my first day at golden grove high school, I want to make a great impression on my first day I've always been bullied,ive had no friends at all. I want to be known.

I get up out of bed put on the hideous green and yellow uniform, green shorts and yellow tee shirt. ew yuck.

I go into the bathroom, apply a thick layer of black eyeliner putting several thick layers of black mascara on. before applying my foundation I gently rub it round my cheekbone. I quickly grab my straighteners out of my cupboard, I straighten my hair in roughly one hour. It's now 7:30, I was thinking about dying my hair purple at the ends, so i run into my room and take my new iPhone off charge. I walk down to the hairdressers they layered it, and the usual when your getting you hair done. its ready by about 7:50 so I ring mum and ask her to pick me up. she's in her bad mood,but she compliments me on my hair. yay me! We get home I quickly pack my bag, grab my lunch off the bench, quickly running out of the house and locking the house before putting the key back into my pocket. I get into the car, its 7:55 I hop into the car, putting my seatbelt on, mum stops in front of the school, everybody starts looking at me, seeing as our cars a limousine. I get the looks,those eyes from those cheerleaders. Uh oh. I see some tall blonde talking towards me, she says hey and introduces herself to me. Her names olivia but she likes to be called liv, Olivia's a few years above me . She takes me to the office to get my time table and I have English first, and I know nobody...