Uncle Emmett grows up (TWILIGHT SAGA)

All characters belong to Stepehine Meyer. This is a fan fic

Enjoy Emily x

******************************************************************************************************************

AUTHORS NOTE: Imagine Jacob is not involved at all

Rosalie's Pov

Emmett I am leaving you! I said to a dumb struck Emmett. He was watching football. "What? Why? I can change. Jasper can change!" Emmett replied with a pleading look. "JASPER CAN CHANGE?" I asked. "Yeah he can get new clothes pick up dirty clothes and urm love you more" Emmett told me. " I thought I married you? Not Jasper anyway all of us are leaving to go to Isle Esme as we have a surprise for Renesmee for Halloween." I replied.

" You scared me there ok?I will miss you though all you have to do is take her for the weekend then fly her along with you to Isle Esme ok" Emmett nodded.

The Next Day

Instructions were left in a massive box by the door.

Emmett Pov

" Renesmee are you sure you will be fine look after Uncle Emmett ok and if gets confused explain everything carefully" Bella exclaimed. "I will be fine" Renesmee sobbed. Everyone said there goodbyes and left. It was lunch time when Renesmee spoke to me after I forced her to pack clothes and everything she needed for Isle Esme. She was confused but I told we were going some where. "Uncle Emmy I'm hungry for human food" Renesmee said. I made her some very burnt eggs and a peanut blood sandwich. "Thanks Uncle Emmy" she noted.

Sixteen Hours Later

Finally my favorite niece was asleep. I could watch football. All of a sudden I could smell human blood. Immediately I rushed to Renesmee room I asked her if she was hurt. "No uncle Emmy  I think I had my period" Renesmee exclaimed. I ran at vampire speed to get the box. Just as I was about to give Alice had left a note it said

Emmy Bear

This may not happen if it does then give her the talk I have left her a pad and please be kind. As she will be sensitive about this.

Good Luck! :)

Alice Xx
PS Instructions about how to put it on and things

I gave her the instructions and gave her the talk. I really did not want this any more than she did.

Next Day

Renesmee Pov

"Uncle Emmy we NEED to go shopping!" I shouted. Ok Ok. I quickly grabbed a bottle of water.
We left the house and got in the jeep. When we got there girls were whispering to see if we were a couple and guys to see if he was gay! As both genders fancied him. I don't know why though. I started laughing and Uncle Emmett looked at me whilst  questioning my sanity. I showed him and laughed.

Few Hours Later

Emmy took me home but we accidentally got in trouble with the police as Emmy sped up. To get out of the fine Uncle Emmy told them that I was PREGNANT!!!!!!

Alice Pov

i just saw what happened with Emmett and Renesmee. I started laughing. Edward read my mind and he laughed too me. We told the others they laughed too.

Renesmee Pov

I showed Emmett with my idea he nodded.