The pain Is REAL

OK. Me and my friend have a secret.Not any secret though. It will sound crazy, but thats life for you.

So I was just sitting down in my room, having a sleepover with my friend rashele. She had to go brush her teeth while I was staring at the setting sun. The clouds, oddly enough, were in the shape of a triangle. Thats the sign of the demon. All of a sudden i heard this sound, sorta like clawing. i turn around, expecting to see my friend, but I was wrong. Two demons(Yes demons) stood in front of me in black cloaks. 

"Here pretty princess" one called me like a cat

"Hold on what did you call me?" I say ,my voice rising.The two guys stepped back warily. They seemed so tough a few minutes ago, now their scared of a girl?Ha!

" I called you princess. I mean that's what you are. An Angel princess." he stutters.My eyes turn from a dark blue to a blazing purple.

"Don't ever Call me princess!" I say, holding my head down. I now look up and let it all out.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" i scream so loud they have to cover their ears. this leaves them so vulnerable that i fly forward, my wings sprouting from my back. I put my hands forward and i hit them with frost so hard they disappear into the wall.

" Thats what you get for calling me princess!"I yell and turn back to my focus on the stars. Then I hear it. Its like a faint wisper. As i turn around to see who it is, Everything goes a deep murky Black.