Faith

I'm Faith. I have brown hair, blue eyes and freckles across my nose. I sound like a pretty typical girl but I'm not... I'm a twin. You would think being a twin is fun and having like a best friend all the time! But no that's not how life works. If you didn't know that by now, I'm sorry to break it to you. Having a twin means sharing everything. I mean think about it don't you want to blow out your birthday candles by yourself? Or even open your presents. I can go into so much detail with that but it would be pretty much just a rant. And even worse I'm an identical twin! My twins name is Hope and I'm Faith. How clever is that parents? Have people confused with our names even easier! We are also complete opposites. I'm popular and athletic while Hope is an ice skater and dorky. I mean sure I do love her but when people think I'm her? Well let's just say I'm happy not to be her. I've become prone to look at the person who is saying my name and Hopes.

A little bit more about me.
I play volleyball and soccer. I am the popular one with a posse. Basically half the school loves me. And also I'm not one of the "Queen Bitches" I'm actually nice and get straight A's. I don't care for expensive things other than I cant live without my phone.

My lucky number is 13, my favorite color is blue, my favorite song? Well I have a lot. Dream job, Doctor. Ahhhh Doctor. Just imagine Dr. Faith Grace. Oh yeah my last name is Grace... WHO THINKS OF THAT?! I bet you are all expecting my middle name to be something like"Sincerity" or "Bliss" but it's actually Andrea. Faith Andrea Grace. That's me!

I'm also a sophomore in high school and 16 years old. Do I have a boyfriend? No! Surprisingly. No offense but none of the boys at our school is what you would call hot or cute unfortunately.

My parents names are Taylor and Adam and we have a baby sister named Destiny. I know another cheesy name. I also love children! I baby sit a lot and I mean a lot! I'm a virgin...

I don't usually wear a lot of make up but Hope on the other hand... The most I wear is mascara and concealer. If you think that's a lot I can't imagine what you think Hopes amount of makeup is.

Tomorrow is my first day of Sophomore year and I'm actually excited! Maybe some new kids will come out of this year. Let's hope they are boy and maybe I can ask for them to be hot.;)

A/N I hope you enjoyed this first chapter this is the most words I have written! 500! That's crazy geez. So the next part will be all about Hope. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and put this book on my reading list! Also every chapter will be dedicated to a true fan so do all those things to get a chance to be dedicated! Love ya mhwa <3