Chapter 1

"No please you can't believe him! It's a lie, a trap. Please oh god please.", I cried and i tried to escape the chair I was strapped down to. Day, hours, weeks, I can only guess how long i have been here. But where is here? No one comes in the room, and there is no sign of the world other them the flickering T.V. in front of me playing camera footage of my friends being tricked into false security. They think the can trust this man. They truly believe that he will keep them safe!

"Ha ha ha ha ha!", I scream as i once again try to break the straps holding me down, They cut into my skin. Blood runs down my arm onto the white dress i woke up in as I continue to watch the screen.

He wont keep them safe. He will betray them.

Just like he betrayed me.

Just like he sold his only daughter to be WICKED and had them turn her into a monsters.

To have them turn her into me.

Hey everyone im soooooooooo sorry this took so long. My computer broke and it was had to update on my phone. But now i have a new laptop and am ready to write. This is just a warning this book is based off the movie not the book. so please don't make comments about the differences. I hope you enjoy!

Comment!

Vote!