copyright/note/prologue

ALL MY WORKS ARE COPYRIGHTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT DESIGNS AND PATENTS ACT 1988, THIS INCLUDES ALL CHAPTERS, PROLOGUES/EPILOGUES AND ASSOCIATED CONTENT ANY UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, BROADCASTING MANIPULATION DISTRIBUTION OR SELLING OF THIS WORK CONSTITUTES AS AN INFRINGEMENT OF THIS COPYRIGHT IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Copyright© crazylars

| Before |

"So, you drew me?" he asked slowly. I instantly felt the heat go to my cheeks. His green eyes eyed my perfectly framed project like he was waiting for something spontaneous to happen while eyeing my drawing. The project I've worked on for the past nine months. The projects where I put all my time and effort into.

"When?" he asked, agin looking at me with intense eyes. I licked my lips, and avoided eye contact with him. When I was being integrated, or just talking to a beautiful person, I just avoided eye contact. Should I tell him the truth? Or lie on the spot and tell him something like four months instead of the real nine months?

"Um, about nine months." I sheepishly said. I played with my fingers. At least I told the truth.

"So like the whole school year?"

"Um, yeah basically."

"Well I'm not gonna hate on it, because its beautiful and well drawn, buy my main question is why? Why did you draw me?" he asked softly. I could tell in his voice that he wasn't mad. He kind of sounded grateful. Its better than being mad.

"Well um... I..." I started to say, but stopped mid sentence. I wanted to tell the truth. For the past nine months I've been a pathological lair to my closet best friends, my family, and to the person who I wanted to draw. I honestly have no idea why I wanted to draw him. Was it because of the contest? Or was it because I wanted him to see the real Charlie Ellison? I'm still figuring out why I drew him.

|note|

okay since I suck at trying things, I'm re-trying to write this story. During the summer, I hardly wrote any for my stories on wattpad. So I'm rewriting The Drawing, Adore You, and Valerie. Which means new covers, and new story lines.

[-lars]

twitter: ayeshit_lars

instagram: seriously.anecia