A day of work

(Dad......dad wake up dad stop playing your fine. Dad.....dad? ......... DAD!)

Aaaaaahhhhhh *crying slightly* Why do i keep having this dream!? *I roll over and look at the clock wiping the tears from my eyes* 4:38am . I get up and go to the bathroom ;get dressed and go open the garage door and continue rebuilding what's left of my dads 69 el Camino . I started working on wiring .......................................(7 hour's later 11:49am ) I finally finished and was able to fired it up and made sure everything was working the way it's supposed to . Thank god it was a work week because it was loud and i didn't need Frank calling the cops again . With that done i put the glass back in and got one seat in then i heard Daniel pull up in his honda civic . Hey bro need help? Yea look what's next on the list . Alright . (6 hours later 5:25pm) we only have a couple things on the list left like paint ,rims and tires ,and tune . I'll order the rims tomorrow but don't you think your girlfriend is missing you ? Oh shit you're right bro i better get going see you tomorrow . Hey drive safe . I put all the tools up closed the garage door and took a shower then went to bed hopping to not have the same dream again .