The Beating

Maria's POV

i was running through the halls, i  was trying to get away from Hayes and i tripped over a loose tile and fell he grabbed me and push me against the lockers and punched me in the face then a blow to the stomach. I screamed for him to stop but he didn't i was already dripping blood but he didn't care. Nash, his older brother came running when he heard my scream .Hayes stopped hitting me then ran then Nash ran and grabbed him and yelled at him for hitting me. Nash knocked him out by accident and he ended up going to the hospital.

Hayes's POV

I woke up in the hospital but no one noticed Nash was watching TV and Maria was on her phone . I stared at her thinking how beautiful she was and why was she in my bed ? . Cameron walked in the room and saw me awake and ''announced'' it so Maria turned to look at me and i looked away a little . at the corner of my eye i could see her smiling. Cameron and Nash left the room to go eat but Maria stayed I was puzzled. as she laid next to me she asked me in a calming voice ," Why do you hit me when I've never done anything wrong to you". Then i told her about my life and how everyone expects me to be this perfect child that I'm not and i take my anger out on her .

Maria's POV

When he told me his story a tear rolled down my eye then he put his hand to my face to wipe it next he pulled me close and told me he loved me and he apologized for hitting and bruising me so badly. I started to blush so he kissed my cheek and i turned completely red . Skylynn 'Hayes's little sister walked in and was crying. She said her parents hit her and she had bruises on her body and they were coming for her so Hayes tried to get up to protect Skylynn but he was so dizzy he fell. His parent walked in and grabbed Skylnn i screamed and jumped over the bed put Hayes on my shoulders and ran for Skylnn. I saw her in the distance so i laid Hayes onto the floor and ran i grabbed her and pick her up. She was so cold so i took her to a nurse . Hayes walked in and asked if he could talk to me, I said yes.  We walked outside he grabbed me and kissed me on the lips . When he let go i stared at him for a while in a daze.

Hayes's POV

I finally kissed her and we where going out but i feel guilty because my parents are going to jail.

*2 DAYS LATER*

I asked maria if i could hang at her house and she said yes. So i went over to her house and we watched season 1 of "Fuller House".