The new girl

I take a deep breath as i walk in the Main building of WWE holding Zack's hand. Well its my first day. i'm nerves that's normal right? We head to Shane's office. Knock Knock Shane opens up the door Well hello Mrs Francesca Shane says with a smile. It was been noted that you were a good nxt diva and that you had some pretty tough matches am i right? Shane asked Yes Sir i say nodding. okay well you will be in a story line tonight. my eyes widen my first day in wwe and hes putting me in a storyline i think to myself. you will be in a fued with Emma. as soon as he said The name Emma i knew for a fact that this is not going to be about business this is where things get Serious I snap back to reality. I figured that you and Emma had a problem with each other since your dating her X Shane Said so i put you two in a storyline i decided to make your guy's Fued a storyline and make it into something big Shane said with a smile. Oh well this should be inserting I mumble to myself what was that? Shane asked. Oh nothing okay have a nice day Shane says let's go Matthew I say we walk back out into the loby and there I see Emma standing there. babe stay here I'll be right back I say to Zack what to you think your doing zack asks Oh I'm going to go make piece. Yeah right Zack said with a chuckle try word war 3 hey shut up I say playfully hiting him. Ill be right back. I walk up to Emma hi I say I'm what do you want you boyfriend steeler. All I felt like doing was laughing because zack choice me not her. Ha you see that's funny zack choice me not you there for I'm not a boyfriend steeler I look over and notice that the camera is rolling which means everyone around the world is watching this and you know what else is funny? Yeah what's that emma says with a evil snear you treated him like complete shit you never supported him or anything atlest I'm better looking I say with a grin yeah well atlest I don't have a man face Emma says with a smirk that's when I lost it I slap her across the face and bang her head against the wall and grab her hair I want a match with you this Sunday at summer slam I scream in her face and you know what we will see who the better girl is when I beat you you think your screaming in pain now? Just wait until Sunday? Oh yeah well.I'm not accepting it Oh sorry I forgot to tell you Shane said it was okay i slap her across the face again. that's what you get when you mess with the new girl I say while walking away it goes to a commercial. Hey girl I turn around and I see my two best friends Nicole Garica and Brianna Danielson the Bella twins hey I say back nice promo awe thanks Nikki so.how are you and john doing I ask while we are doing pretty good still hope he asks me to Mary him. I'm already married Brie says shut up Brianna that was rude. Well I was just saying Brie stated well don't. Are you ready for summer slam Brie asked hell yes I say I'm ready to beat her ass good luck me and nikki have a tag team match at summer slam against Sasha and Becky and it's nattie vs Charlotte for the woman's champion. Oh so Shane is making 3 diva matches for paper views now? Nikki asked yeah I guess so anyway I'm going to go work out want to join I ask no we can't we have to go pick up Nikki's dog Winston he got a hair cut awe cute I say but we will pick you up tomorrow morning at 6:30 am we will go eat breakfast then go work out and do some shopping then we will come back here for smack down tapping okay sounds good I say smiling we hug each other good bye love you girls love you too.