while on skype at 3am.....

The door to Starbucks swung open, letting in a chilly breeze of fresh air. Tomi's eyes fluttered, and they swooshed their hair to the side like a super swegg fuckboi. The gentle breeze brought in a small green leaf as it landed on the mysterious man's table. He had a huge boner. Along with that, he wore a fedora and khakis. One could see the gigantic lump through his pants, and it bobbed up and down as he walked. The dank man (aka: Blooky) walked toward the fuckboi as they both felt their senpai chins enlarge beyond Pluto (it's still a planet btw fuck you).

They began to walk in the same direction and their senpai chins intertwined like a pure, hot sex. Their elongated limbs were dripping with sweat and saliva. They didn't even care that they were standing right in the middle of Starbucks. The barista began to stare as this all started to unfold. She had a look of horror and curiosity as their chins began to combine into one. Reverse mitosis was in formation- very strong formation. Mitosis: a type of cell division that results in two daughter cells each having the same number and kind of chromosomes as the parent nucleus, typical of ordinary tissue growth. SON CELLS.

The father the sON an d th e HOLY SPIRIT OH LAUWD JESUS. the answer is always jesus. 2 + 2 = Jesus. Who is inside your asshole? JESUS. YOU NEED OT COME HELP THESE ERE CHILDS AND SAVE OUR SOULS THE ONL Y ANSWER IS JESUS WITH A BONER.

THE ANUS IS ALWASY OPEN FOR JESUS

SAVE TEH ASS ONLY FOR JEUSS

NOBODY ELSE BUT JESUS and maybe a lil for me okay ;) - THE PARENTS SHOULD NEVER SEE THIS also succ me pls

THE ASS AND OLY THE ASS

SAVE THE ASS FOR JESUS

WHO IS INSIDE YOUR HEART? NOT JESUS. actual cannibal JESUS SHIA LABEOUF SHAI LABOEUF IS JESUS THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULJD BE IN YOUR rectum. eh feeds rth e starving children of africa. become one with a jelly dildo. please. you know what else happens when you pour your cereal into your milk? your nipples become pretzel stick. one. always. thats why the milk goes first and the cerael goes second

HIDE YOUR KIDS HIDE YOUR WIFE HIDE YOUR ASS. HIDE YOUR RIGHT PINKY TOE. THIS WILL NEVER END.

anyways back to the story.

So, once reverse mitosis had taken place, the barista's jaw dropped off of her skull and her flesh parted without a sound. it was muted by outer space, because the two who had become one were the ultimate space nerd. they were whores for space. they would literally fuck an asteroid. i am not fucking kidding. the fucking would proceed to be sO hARd that the sound would break physics.

THE FUCKING WOULD PROCEED FOR AN ETERNITY. PLUS A FEW MORE DAYS. this is now a heated furry fan fiction. there are wolves involved and i am twelve years old. all the wolves began to YIFF. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STARBUCKS LOBBY IN SPACE. WITH FURRIES THE PAWS WERE EVERYWHERE FUCKLEs THE FUCKLES WERE EVERYWEHRE AND SOON THE PAWS BEGAN TO MULTIPLY the rockest blasted from their "nono areas". Their sausage plates. they wept as they held their pickle peepees. The peepees were the size of the rockets and they propelled them across space and time.

they were propelled by the strong power within them. there was a star. inside the star, it orgasmed. loudly. it became a supernova of semen.THe tadpoles spread throughout the galaxy and formed their own stars, that in turn, orgasmed as well. So soonn, each little tadpole orgasmed LOUDLY as they cried and spread their LEGS and lots of semen once more. And they flew.. They flew very gently and gracefully and also carefully- with care- throughout the sky that everything was painted white. have faith in my dick hole. the faint white of the semen gently began to caress the faces of the two dank masters as their chins were once again, semen filled and spitty.

now, for the steamy hot sexy shower scene. the tacos split open their soft and hard shells, SEMI HARD spaghettini noodle dicks bleeding out on the floor as the water sprayed into the cracks. they were on their periods. this is why daniel asked if cheryl was moody. THE TACOS WERE SOGGY FROM THE HOT STEAMY WATER AND CUMITTY CUM CUM MIXTURE. they originally had planned to order from chipotle, but changed their minds. because chipotle's guacamole is actually SHIT. literal, stinking shit.

THE SHIT WOULD HAVE SMELLED GRUESOME3Y AND SHTTY IN THE HOT BOILING SHOWER. IT WOULD HAVE ALSO CREATED A beautiful atmospehre and a LAREGE MESS FOR THE TWO TOCAS ON THEIR monthly disASTers. THEY SCREAMED IN AGONY AS THEY REALEASED MORE GUAC FROM THEIR limp TACO penises. THEY WERE TACOS, WITH MINIATRUE TACO PANIENS. they spoke german in their immense bouts of pain, and explosions sounds were necessary. KABOOM. KABLAM. BOMB NOISES. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cocks. UHH UH HEHHOOHH HOOSHHH KUKUKUKU SCREEEEEEEEEEeee UHHHHUHHSHHHH unce unce unce HOIHOIHOIHOIHOI. A SMALL TEM TEM CAME OUT OF THE DRAIN AND SMILED. MENACINGLY AT THE TWO toACS. THE GAME OF LIFE WAS LIKE MY dick. it is hard. always. even when im in class and im learning mEth. thats ewhn i fap to the beat of the teacher's voice. like the drums inside the chinese government. you never know when theyre gonna rapae you. its exciteing. im actually very kinky??? ? but anywasy. back to the story.

Inufasha and Kagmoe were making sweet, sweet love. his puppy ears were pinned against his skull and he whined as he released his hot cum inside her vajayjay. IT WAS WARM AND GOOOOOOOOEEEEY AND THE SLIME WAS JAZZY AND SNAZZY. three black men in louisiana, new orleans, chicago, unit4ed stares of amasia. played. some. beautiful music. AND THEN they were kinkshaming AND JIZZING EVERYWHERE. probabaly. yes of course. once you go whack, you never go back into my ass. thATS IT JEROLD< IM FUCKING DONE WIT H YOUR SHIT< STOP STIKCING YOUR FINGER INSDIE MY PISS HOLE. THIS WAS ALWAYS WHAT YOU WANTED BUT YOU KNEW

YOU KNEW

IWASNT IN THE MOOD

YOU WENT UP IT ANYWASY THO

SO CONGRATS ON MAKING ME SMAD LIKE YOU R limP ASS fuCKING piXIE DICK YOU CUNTLICKIN G P ENIS SUCKING MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH ASS WHORE TARD BUTT FACE

I LEVE YOU NOW

BAiiiiiiiiii

AND THE SAD LONELY BLACK (AN: from the mold. he cant take life anymore . he walks a lonely road, the only one that he has ever known. dont know wher e it goes) TACO SASHAYED INTO THE NIGHT AND ALL THAT COULD BEE SEEN FOR MIALS WERE HIS TWO LITTLE SAD SAGGY BUTT CHEEKS AS THEY FLOPPED IN THE WIND. flop flop flop. FLOOOPPITY FLOPPITY FLOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!! ia m enraged!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BTUT CHEEKS WERE INFURIATIOATED!11!!!!1111!!1 THEY WERE SO DAM (because i cant put the other d word, this is rated pg. im twelve ok) FLOPPY AND THEY COULDNT HELP IT THEY SEEPED WET salty, tEARS FROM THE CRACKS BETWEEN TEH TWO MOUNDS. (im not allowed to say bewbies either ((lololo)) this is reaaally smexy guys. i hope your fappign.) THE STROGN, FLOPPY BUTTED MAN RAN OFF INTO THE NIGHT, WITH ON LY HIS CHEEKES TOCARRY HIM AWAY. HE WAS HURT

HE CRIED AND cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cired and crieddde.

THE SALTY WET CUM (made of sprem btw) TEARS WRER SO PAINFULL THAT IT FILLED HIM WITH FUCKING DERTERMINATIONESYES. his TITEDsss were killing him. THEY WERE PAINED FILLED WITH TEEN ANGST AND SADNESS. HIS BEWBS FLOPPTED IN THE WIND (where is this wind coming from? bilL NYE YOUR MOMS A GUY) AS WELL AND MADE IT SEEM AS THOUGH THEY WERENT EvEN ATTACHED TO HIS CHEST. THEY WERE SO LOOSE AND FREE THAT NOBODY COULD HURT THEM AT ALL. THEY WERE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL woMAN. FREE ND READY TO MINGLE WITH YOUR LOOS E TIDDIES. they like long walks on the beach, martinis, zucchinis, and froofrinies.

__________________________________________________________

AN: ahahahah well if you read this, congrats, you probably hate me now. but thanks for reading.. and if you want to give me an ironic star then you do that! thanks a bunch! (if you want more.. legit.. stories.. i have those too!)

Thanks