Chapter 1

I am totally going to murder Emily. How on earth that an eighteen year old normal girl with the love of skittles ends up on a deadly and stupid party? If this wasn't for the job I was desperate for then I would have never and ever agreed to go to this party.

"What?!" Emily muttered while I was glaring at her angrily.

"Emily, I'm going home." I said in a monotone. She raised an eyebrow at me with her serious face, "And forget about the deal we had earlier?"

Ugh, yes the deal! IF it wasn't for that deal then I wouldn't end up here in this stupid party with horny teenagers. Earlier this morning Emily barged in on my house, woke me up as early as 11am with an ear-shattering scream that surely woke me up. She was ecstatic blabbering about summer vacation is already up and there's this big party going (which is tonight, like right now!) at the beach and every teenager in town are invited and said there's no harm on me partying tonight.

Of course, I declined. Because I had plans for tonight which is to have a pizza-party with myself and to celebrate my acceptance on a publishing company in town for a summer job. But of course, being Emily the devil she threatened me that she could always crash the opportunity I got with just one call since her brother owns Miller Publishing and email all businesses to never accept a resume I will be sending if I won't go with her tonight (and of course I believed because her family has good influence to every business chain in the entire country so).

So we made a deal. If I will go to this party just for this night then she'd cut ties against me and the publishing company I got accepted for. So who am I to decline right? Just one night, and then tomorrow will be another day.

"Whatever." And she gave me a triumphant smile. "Whatever", as she mocked me and pushed me along the drunken and wasted teenagers.

"Ada, just get wasted tonight and don't worry about tomorrow! This is the night of our lives! Wohoo!", she shouted at my ears along with the boisterous music played and dragged me on the hut stall.

Muttering curses as I followed her with the flood of people I ended up slamming against a hard wood.

I mean, no. As I look up deep green eyes stared amusedly at me with a mocking smirk playing on his palpable lips. Shit, as I felt something sticky and cold on my dress.

No, no, no. I just got here and the night's just young as me and now for the highlight I, Ada Carter, just got splashed with some stupid drink on my dress. On. My. Freaking. Dress!

I glared angrily at him, furrowing my brows as he continued to stare at me and then on my chest. I was furious enough to stomp my foot on his and shove him on his shoulder which made me stumble back with embarrassment and walked away towards Emily who was looking at me with a funny look on her face as I noticed everyone looking at me and back at the stupid green-eyed-pervert.

"What? Just stare at me and then do nothing for my dress?", frustration started to build up as I felt the my dress started to clung on my skin and the smell of alcohol sunk in on my nostrils.

Emily was only staring at me with a creepy grin on her face, "You didn't just do that.", she said and pointed her finger towards the other direction which is of course pointing on that green-eyed pervert.

"Oh yes. I just did that. Now, will you help me so I won't be pissed enough and won't be ending up going home?", I groaned. Emily just laughed and dragged me on a small hut.

I guess this is a bathroom, pretty weird though. I mean, it's weird and that, honestly, this is my second time going around on this beach since two hundred and 3 days ago and who can remember such a thing that a small hut could be a comfort room, right? Then there's this big mirror framed up with different flowers and the entire bathroom smells like lemon grass (ew) and there's a freaking bamboo recliner (wth) and of course some fancy Hawaiian song on the background I wonder how I can still hear it despite the loud party music outside. I was crazy studying the entire room and I didn't notice Emily smirking at me. "What?!" I shouted.