Chapter-1

I hurried out of the doctor's chamber and in my way out I bumped into somebody. My hands were overfilling with stacks of papers and other stuffs,which all fell in the doorway of the chamber due to the impact.

"What the hell?" I blurted out and crouched down on the floor and engaged myself gathering the scattered papers and other things.I barely managed to hold all those things and now everything was scattered.Eff!

The boy too crouched down(yeah!it was a boy...i didn't yet see the face, but i could tell that he was probably of my age...)and started helping me,silently.God...don't you say "sorry"when you bump into someone who was in a hell lot of hurry?

"I...it's okay...i don't need help.."i said,a bit irritated, which was just a white lie.All my papers and files were scattered in the doorway through which people were constantly milling in.Some of them were even expressing their inconvenience with disapproving looks as they had to jump over the things to avoid stepping on them. my heavy bag pack hung over my left arm which was paining already,and the stupid wind on top of everything was making things worse.The boy chuckled "yeah?you sure about that?"he asked.

i wouldn't really have looked up at him,i would have just gathered my things and left,i would have...if only his voice didn't startle me.

His voice...it was like...like a sweet breeze...like melody...

So I looked up.He was already looking at me, the left side of his mouth was slightly turned up in a way of smile.Our eyes met and stayed there...

His eyes were deep blue an if you were close enough,which I certainly was,you could see a dart of light blue in it.His hair was messy,as if he had to come up in his bedhead and he skin was tanned but smooth looking...in short,his face was beautiful.

As I looked,I saw that little smile on his face spreading into a grin and instantly looked away, as if I hadn't at all been looking at him for half a minute..

Then I stuffed all the things in my hands,barely managing to hold them altogether and walked past him mumbling a really lame "thanks",though I kind of meant it...

I stumbled in the way towards my minivan and still could see the guy from it's window,still standing in the glass doorway,scratching the back of his neck,facing the door.He could probably see me too.

It was right then when I realized i too was smiling a little ...after all,its not a daily affair when you bump in to a handsome stranger...

But then my smile faded and I was despising myself for getting distracted 'cause for one,I am terrible in those boy-girl stuffs and two,I couldn't be distracted... someone like me,shouldn't... actually...

I drove off.