01

As I was getting ready to leave the hotel I get a knock at the door. I put down my hair straightener and go and answer the door I open it to see my best friend Kylie I hug her and get back to the bathroom to finish my hair and get dressed. I put on black ripped jeans a maroon crop top with my black and white Jordan's. I have shoe game just like a lot of people. We leave the hotel room and to to the lobby to give our keys to the front desk. We hand them over to the lady and say "Thank You" she smiled and gave us a nod.

Yes I am a WWE wrestler I came from NXT and let me tell you...That stuff wasn't easy. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyway me and Kylie have been best friends since birth. We went through NXT and into WWE together. We get to the car and put our stuff into the trunk. I hop into the driver seat and Kylie hops in the passenger seat. I start the car and back up out of the parking lot and head torwards the arena. We stopped at Starbucks to get some breakfast. I rolled down the window and said "Hello can I please have 2 medium Caramel Créme Frapuccino's and 2 blueberry muffins warmed up" the guy at the window said "That will be $15.63 please pull up to the first window" I pulled up to the first window and got a $20 bill out of my wallet and gave it to the guy at the window. He gave me my change and I pulled up to the second window. The lady who gave us our drinks said "Omg I recognize you guys from WWE Kalani and Kylie you guys are amazing" We smiled and said "Thank you" at the same time. She asked for a picture and we agreed. We took the picture and drove torwards the arena.

Once we got there Kylie runs off to see someone. That just leaves me by myself I start walking to my dressing room when all of the sudden I get knocked down by 2 guys walking the opposite way. I fall to the ground and the guys stand there in shock but they help me up. "I am so sorry. Are you ok? Do you need to go to the doctors?" The shorter guy said. I giggle and say " No thanks I'm fine I should have watched where I was going" "Um my name is Enzo and this is Cass what's your name?" I replied with "Kalani Good aka Dean Ambrose's sister." They smiled and said "Nice to meet you Kalani do you mind if we walk you to your room?" I said " No I don't mind at all".

We were walking to my dressing room when we hear a loud ass chick calling for Enzo and Cass. She looks around until she spots us. She walks up to us and says "Who the heck are you" I look at her and say "My name is Kalani who the hell are you". I hear Enzo and Cass snicker behind so I smirk. She glares at me and says " My name is Carmella and I'm a NXT Diva. Why are you with My Enzo and Cass" Is it just me or is she desperate. "Ok and I'm a WWE diva and I don't give a damn who you are. Enzo and Cass are walking me to my dressing room." I felt a hand on my back so I turned around and saw that it was Enzo. I smiled and he smiled back. "Do you need them if so you can have them I'm not stopping you". I  said " Enzo can you help me put on my Ring Gear please." What she said had Cass and I cracking up so damn hard she's definitely desperate. Enzo said " What the hell Carmella I don't wanna touch your saggy tittys and fake butt". With that He grabbed my Duffle bag and walked away.

Me and Cass looked to Carmella and she scoffed and ran away so we walked off to find Enzo. I can already tell that they are going to be my Other Best Friends.  As soon as we turn the corner we see Enzo on his phone I walk up to him and give him a big hug He smiles and hugs back.  I said "Thank you for getting her away from me she was being annoying" he said "No problem". We finally made it to my dressing room but before I  could walk inside I get a call from Stephanie saying she needs to see Enzo , Big cass And I. I turn to the guys and say "Stephanie Needs to see us".

We put our stuff in my dressing room for now and walk to Steph's Office. She looked up from her computer and saw us and when she did she said "Hey guys I need to talk to you guys about something". We look at each other and nod our heads. She says " Well WWE is lacking some Tag-Teams so I was wondering if you wanted to start a tag team together". I don't know about the guys but I'm excited as hell , before they could answer the question it said "Yes of course when do we start?" She smiled and gave us a schedule which had all of our matches for the rest of the year. We have a match against The Vaudevillians and Carmella. After 20 minutes of talking with each other we head to my dressing room so the guys can get their stuff and I can get ready.

15 minutes before the match starts I start to walk to Enzo and Cass' dressing room

15 minutes before the match starts I start to walk to Enzo and Cass' dressing room. Once I get there we rehearse the story line and walk to the gorilla. I walk out with the guys and I slide into the ring and do a backflip as my usual ring entrance. After that our opponents come out and start talking trash so I get the mic and say to Carmella "You wanna fight honey then come at me". The match started with Me and Carmella in the ring. I was hitting her with all types of forearms and punches. She tried to get me into her signature but I was so fast that I reversed it and put her in a special move I like to call A Whisper In The Wind. She managed to get to the ropes and tagged Aiden So I tagged Enzo in.

They were going at each other when all the sudden Aiden throws Enzo torwards the ropes and his head bounces off of the 2nd rope and onto the mat. After that his body looked lifeless but he was just unconscious. I was so shocked I ran to his side and held his hand. I looked to Carmella and she smirked I just wanted to smack the shit out of her. The reff and Cass came And stopped the match. The paramedics came out and put him on a gurney me and Cass follow him out. They put him in the back of the ambulance and let me and Cass ride with him to the hospital. Once we get there they rush him to the ER while me and Cass sit in the Waiting room. I look at Cass and see tears in his eyes I give him a hug and comfort him in the best way possible.

                                    A/N
Hey guys so I'm really excited to get to release this book and all of the good stuff.  I really wanna interact with you guys so.....

   Questions of the day...
Who is your favorite WWE/NXT Wrestlers and or Diva?
What is your favorite emoji?

    Answers of the day...
Enzo Amore / Big Cass. Dean Ambrose.  Roman Reigns.  Becky Lynch. Paige. Natalya. Nikki Bella.

My favorite emoji is...🍍 or 🐧.