Part 1

A/N: I know you guys want to know how they met so I've decided to make this story so you will know how they met.

Rainbow Dash's POV

I had to move to a different place and Princess Celestia understood why. So she sent me to a place where I have to walk on two legs instead of four. And I still have my wings, my special powers, and my weapons. I walked to the town to see what it's like. When I got there a group of girls walked up to me. "Who are you?" one asked me in a disgusted tone. "Yeah you freak," another girl said and I started to walk backwards away from them and I got slapped across the face. After I got slapped I ran back to the forest.

Sonic's POV

When I saw a girl slap the new girl in town across the face I stood up and walked towards her and her friends. "Hey why did you girls treat her like that?" I asked. "Because she is a freak," one girl said. "Did anyone treat any of you like that when you came to town?" I asked. Then they all looked down and all said 'no'. I then left to find the new girl in the forest. After awhile I thought that she might have been captured by Eggman until I heard soft sobs coming from a tree near by. So I walked up to the tree and looked around and she was sitting in between two trees. I sat next to her and gently patted her back. That's when I felt feathers on her back and realized she has wings. She looked at me and took off her hood that's when I saw her face. She had rainbow hair and a rainbow tail; magenta eye that shined like diamonds and her fur was cyan colored. She wears a white shirt with a cloud that had a lightning bolt that had three colors: red, yellow, and blue; she even wears a pair of pants that looked like they were jeans. She wears sports tape, gloves, rings around both her ankles and wrists; even a pair of tennis shoes. She must have been a pegasus pony from another world, but got turned into a hedgehog with wings.

Rainbow Dash's POV

When I saw this guy he looked so friendly. His fur was a darkish blue, his eyes were as green as an emerald. He wears a brown scarf/ bandana around his neck, a pair of gloves, sports tape, and light speed dash shoes. "Hey what's your name?" he asked. "Rainbow Dash. You?" I asked. "Sonic the hedgehog but you can call me Sonic," he said. "That was mean of that girl who slapped you," he said and I sadly smiled. He stood up and offered me a hand up. We then head towards the beach I even have a house here with all of my things and I have the keys in my pocket. When we got to the beach I saw a house with my cutie mark on the top and I went to get inside. "I'll see you later I guess," I told Sonic. "Yeah I'll introduce you to my friends," he said. "I'd love that Sonic thanks," I said. Then I went inside my house and went to bed.

Sonic's POV

'I think I fell in love with a girl I just met,' I thought to myself. I went to go see Tails. When I got to his place I knocked on his door. Tails opened the door. "Hey Sonic what's up?" he asked me. "Tails there's something I have to tell you," I told him. I went inside his house and sat on the couch. "Ok buddy remember what I said that I may not find someone to love?" I asked him. "Yeah why?" He asked. "Well there is a new girl in town and I think I fell in love with her," I told him. "Wow that's surprising," Tails said. "Yeah I know, I'll take you, Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles to meet her tomorrow," I said. "Oh I'd like to meet her, what's her name?" Tails asked me. "Rainbow Dash her name is Rainbow Dash," I said.

Rainbow Dash's POV

I walked through town that night to find any vampires. I thought there weren't any in this town until I heard what sounded like a lion I also heard someone scream. So I went to where the screaming came from I saw my brother trying to fight off the vampire so I put on the hood of my jacket and ran towards my brother who was about to get his blood drained. I started to beat up the vampire I then put a wooden stake through the vampire's heart and went to check and see if my brother is ok. "Hey are you ok?" I asked him after I took off. "Yeah I'm fine now leave me alone... Sis is that you?" he asked me. "Yeah it's me bro," I said to him. "Well it was nice to see you again and thank you for saving my a**(A/N: If there are any of the dashes that's to blurt out the curse words). "You're welcome Shadz and I hope to see you soon," I said and gave him a hug.

A/N: The next part will be when Dash meets Sonic's friends.