Victoria steel - Magic

Victoria Steel - Magic

i got bored so thought i'd continue a story, that i never got to writing up properly. its probably terrible but who cares, i started it off when i was eight anyway here it is tell me what you think, and hey my names Jess inbox me if you like : ) xxxx

cant be asked to write alot at the moment but i will soon :p x

p.s this is probably the worst story you will ever read im not very good at writing XD xxx

The wind crept through the window like a burglar in the night, it drifted hard past the little girls face. it stroked her skin, viciously. Brushing her hair and then her cheeks. Finally blowing full on past her face. Her eyes fluttered. she awoke, dazed by the sudden awakening from a light almost unreal sleep. she hated it when she didn't get enough sleep but this time it was different. during her sleep, she dreamt of a place. A land maybe? she wanted to call it something, but that just sounded silly. But it seemed to fit the description. A... magic land. she had never been one to read or listen to fairy-tales. She'd never heard of such a place before, She'd never seen anywhere as beautifully mysterious nor has she thought of any other location other than her home. Her simple, very normal home. This made her ponder. Ponder on the thought of how these's images of an enchanting.... wonderland, had came into her head. It wasn't that she wasn't grateful, it was quite the opposite. she was so grateful that she wanted to know if it was possible to have uninfluenced dreams like this one. It was so vivid and so breathtaking that she wished it to be real.

There was a sudden strong gust of wind. The air soon became uncomfortable and strange. It had shifted. It seemed as if something had changed, as if, possibly, hopefully.....something had become REAL.

***

Soon the rain began to beat heavy on the glass