Nyo!Lithuania x Nyo!Belarus

Elena was staring at her long time crush that sat across the room from her. She knew he carried a certain resentment towards her   but she, still she couldn't help but love the Belarusian male. Hey Liet are you listening to me!" she snapped out of the trance that had overtaken her and gave her  Polish friend  a apologetic smile "Sorry Celina I wasn't paying attention." Celina sighed and glanced at the thing that Elena had been so engrossed with, having a pretty good idea on what or rather who it was.  "I don't get what you see in him! He is such a dupek!Notto mention he also is  the brother of Ms.Ice Suką! The only person in their little group that is decent is Dmitri but he's a sex addicted player! He can't say know, seriously!" Elena shook her head a little with a sigh following. She looked back over to the male dreamily  "I know he is but something about him...." Celina gave Elena a look of complete disgust in response to her words. "The only thing he has got going for him is his looks! I mean come on he kept pushing you into freezing cold lakes and rivers when you guys were younger, hell maybe even now!  He has a thing for his older sister! What do you see in people like that!!!" Elena paused for a second at her outburst though she expected it. As calmly as before she replied "Sorry Celina. I don't know why I just love him. No matter how much you, him or anyone else hates it I still carry feelings of affection for him. I might not know why but I just do." nobody, not even herself knew the reason behind why she loved this man so dearly. Celina puffed out her cheeks, her face red and obviously upset at the fact that she refused to get rid of her affection for Nikolai. Elena had first expected her to start having a fit however instead she said "...Whatever Liet. You aren't paying attention to me anyway so I'll be going. See you after school."  with those parting words Celina stormed off.  She gave a slight wave of her hand before her friend was completely out of view then went back to watching her beloved Nikolai. Love sure was strange.

Polish 1: Asshole

Polish 2:Ms. Ice Bitch