all the nights in one

2:32 AM

Night 1 of Five Nights at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria

There was a young man he was looking for a job knowing because of his education level was too high for a fast food place, he stumbled upon a mysterious place he heard stories about..."Should I dare to do this",he said to himself, "I need the money ,I need the money I must do this". So he walked up to the daytime guard and ask if he could have a job at the pizzeria the daytime security guard said " OF COURSE YOU START WORK TONIGHT AT 6PM GOOD LUCK, HERE IS YOUR KEY SEE YOU LATER. Zane thought to himself that was easy and weird ,but he shrugged and went home to get ready for work......(later that night Zane was running an hour late), "Crap, already making a fool of myself on the first day by showing up late". He unlocked the doors and went straight to his office and sat down and seen a note left by jeb the day guard it reads "Zane, you will need to keep the animatronics at ease without getting spotted check the cameras every 2 mins or less good luck kid". He seen the camera and started looking around the place had a dark ominist look and he was wondering what jeb ment by watching g the animatronics j are off right but never character checked the camera again for a good hour, startled by a can falling he checked the cameras and seen all the animatronics standing outside the doors and windows " I'm glad one is out of order at least". He thought this was crazy then the clock struck 12am and the beating and groaning came to silence. Zane looking around thought was he dreaming or did that actually happen. Jeb walking in the office seen Zane startled and he laughed. Zane said "WHAT'S SO FUNNY HUH I COULD'VE DIED".
The guard said " look kid they won't kill you that's why you are here ,to make sure of that.......rigghhhtt". "What I do for money, I don't have a choice right now do i". Zane exhales annd walked home and passed out from work...." That was exiting he was thinking suddenly Aphmau busts in the room and yells "I HEARD YOU GOT A JOB AT BEING A NIGHT GUARD THAT'S SO COOL". Said Aphmau
Zane looked up and said " I'm tired please let me sleep after this week I Wont be able to work tired tho I'll talk to you when I wake up OK I'll even bring you with me tonight"...

2:31 AM

Night 2 Five Nights at Freddy's

It was the second night and the worker was nervous because he didn't know what he was in for he just remained in the security office and watched the cameras.
Aphmau spoken finally broke the silence "So what exactly happens here". She said bored.." Well I need to keep an eye on the animatronics, they move around at night and they see you they will try to stuff you in a suit and I'm keeping the doors locked all the time case that is true". Zane said with intensesety, Aphmau looked at Zane worried "so the thingys move around and are dangerous is that what your saying"........ Zane was looking at the cameras and said " yea they aren't dangerous though if they don't see you" he said calmly, Aphmau was scared at this point and looked at the time and the time read (5:57 am) the time was almost up and a sudden banging started on the door and it was Bonnie on one side and chicka on the other side..the clock rang with 6am the shift was over and we were safe......but I had to go back tomorrow night.....

2:31 AM

Night 3 Five Nights at Freddy's

They were at home relaxing from the previous night, Aphmau was trying to talk Zane into letting her go back with him to the pizzeria and he wasn't budging.... "Its like you don't think I'm brave enough to go with you I'm not weak you know.." ,Zane looked at her with a blank stare and said very calmly "I can't have my best friend hurt or killed ,because my negligence it won't happen" and Aphmau seen he ment it and left the situation alone...."I should get some rest I have a big night ahead of me", Aphmau hugged him and said he was the best person she knew and let him go to bed....(Meanwhile) as Zane slept she went to the pizzeria to ask about the animatronics on stage, "well, they aren't supposed to be dangerous the techs said there is something wrong but its fine why are you wondering", Jeb said, Aphmau replied " my best friend is the night guard and he gets recorded messages for the job from an unknown man that's why I'm wondering" Aphmau started to get more worried. Jeb seen her look and said "OK I'll check on him tonight OK will that make you feel better", she replied " yes" and Jeb smiled and asked if she would like to take a tour of the place and she said sure....about 3 hours later the tour was done and she was heading out to wake Zane up for work....(later that night) "OK so do I need anything else before I go.....maybe this picked up a taser and put it on his belt, how do I look".. " like mall cop upgraded to the max (started laughing)". "Well I'll be back around 6 tomorrow OK maybe 6:30 cause I might get more food for us the fridge is almost empty" Aphmau said "OK good luck tonight" Zane faintly smiled and walked to t the door to go to work. "My third night and I'm jittery for some god awful reason but anyways let's go" he walked in and locked the office doors and his shift began..... He was watching the cameras listening to the unknown man and hear knocking and looked at the camera and seen Jeb (opened the door and closed it after he walked in) "So I came to see how you like the job" Zane replied a bit of nervousness in his voice "well I almost seen the robot things up close and I had Aphmau my friend here last night to show her what I do and there is a fox at the end of the hall other than that fine" Jeb looked concerned well that's foxxy he isn't suppose to be moving at all what is he doing he is ru----" BANG BANG BANG "WHAT was that" Jeb asked "That was apperantly foxxy that was trying to get in" Jeb looked worried and fearless "so you survive by keeping the doors locked and the lights on" Zane shook his head yes Zane was ashamed to admit his cowardly pattern, "survive the next 2 nights and I'll put you on the day job with me OK can you do that.....".. Zane shook him head yea and banging was happening again then noticing the time was (5:59am) the animatronics went back to there places... And Jeb stayed to tighty up and Zane went to the store then home for a much needed rest..............