Review for In Need for a Fairy Tale Book 1, Belladonna and the Beast

Review for In Need for a Fairy Tale Book 1, Belladonna and the Beast by LoofahsSwanson

Now dont let this long title scare you away from reading it, it was a great story. One I would buy from a store and read, this story is based roughly on Beauty and the Beast but not as magical with talking furniture. This story talks about the inner turmoil or a young man and the woman who set him free.

Most of this story is not a romance, and usually I hate those kind of stories. I was all the mooshy gooshy romance at the very beginning and for it to get better from there. This story is great to see ones true beauty and how other people can percept you and how you can actually be. There is a lot of loss and sadness in this story but I thankfully did not cry once.

The most interesting character I believe is Avon, who is battling his demons for the one he loves which is a very noble cause.

I believe that this story is a 5 star story that makes you smile, laugh, and be sad all at the same time. It is beautifully written and I think that every one should read it. I suggest following her, I have not read her other stories but if they are anything like this story I would read them. The way the author writes is fantastic.

I know that this review is short but there is not much to say, just read it trust me.

Comment or message me if you want me to read your story, I prefer stories that are mostly complete but I will read stories that are just starting.

Link of the story- http://www.wattpad.com/story/418495-in-need-of-a-fairy-tale-book-1-belladonna-and-the