But dad!

A normal morning. In the dark forever-wild forest , stood a huge Palace. There lived a powerful magician Mephiles. Now he sat at the table and was Smoking a cigar, when suddenly he began to knock on the door. "Mephiles Dark!!! Open up !" Mephiles stood up, walked over to the door and opened it. And in came Daddy pig(XD). "Mephiles Dark! Your daughter, again painted my fence and kicked my daughter's Piggy Peppe! And my son George , broke his nose! My wife Mom the Pig, she showed language!" Complained To Daddy Pig. Mephiles listened to him, jaw dropped . "So, tell your daughter that she didn't do this anymore." Finished Daddy pig. " uh... Yes!!! Of course! I'd say that!" Said Mephiles. Daddy pig has left. And Mephiles sat at the table, and began to think. "Oh my God... shadow... I can't Believe she is capable of.." And here in my head Mephiles came a great idea."I'll send it in an educational boarding school !!!"

*some time later*

Shadow sat in his room . came her father . "Shadow. You're going to orphanage boarding where will make out of you a normal child ." Strictly said Mephiles. "What!? But dad! I ... " "it's not a discussion !" her father said, and left. Shadow buried his face in the pillow and cried.